chapter 3 | morning part 2|

a/n: im writing this in laptop and not in my phone like usally and due to my dyslexia there might be some grammar mistakes. I am indeed going to correct them through my phone sometime later. For now happy reading :)

---------

place : ava's apartment

time: 6:45

-asch's pov-

Rhys read us the note that princess ava had left for us. The fact that she had woken up before us had me confused, it also had me wondering on where she has gone. We were all sitting in the 'living room'.

-am  the only one that things that princess ava has been acting kinda weird?-  leif suddenly said. For once he was right, princess ava has indeed been acting strange, and i know that the others think the same too.

-leif is right, there is something wrong going on- rhys said. I looked at noi and peirce, since they havent talked at all. I saw noi looking down at the ground, fidgeting  with his hands, then i turned my gaze at pierce, he was , as usual, petting the spirit that was resting in his lap.

- i have a feelng that something bad is about to happen -

We all turned our gaze to noi. He doesnt usually say stuff like that.

- im sorry, what? - leif said confused. We were all confused. Noi turned his gaze from the ground towrds us, he looked gloomy.

- yesterday at midnight, i think, i heard princess talking to someone. I could make out what exactly they were saying since they were in the spell room inside princess ava's room but i heard her say something about daemos - he said. We were in shock

- she told about us to other humans? - said peirce.

- the person that princess ava was talikng to was not a human - noi said.

- if that person was not human then what species are they? - i said. Noi didnt say anything, he turned his gaze to the window. Ofcorse i got angry that he didn't answer, i got up from the 'couch' and i asked him again what the species of that person was.

- i dont know - he said. He also got up from the 'couch'and started walking. - I will be in my room- he said and left. An overwelming silence filled the room. I sat back down and thought to myself  'he is clearly hidding something but what?'  the only way to find what is to wait.

thank you for reading 

 hope you have a nice day/night 🌸🌸

 word count: 418