The phase part one

[All Pov]

 The scream came from was one of the city squares where Ais Wellenstein was fighting for her life alongside Tione and Tiona while trying to protect Lefiya and a vendor when this Venus fly trap sunflower monster comes out from the ground knocking Lefiya and the vendor to the ground. Lefiya unable to move, was helpless while the others tried to get to her, all she could think was that Ais would save her, as the sunflower monster opened its mouth to devour her, a person with pink hair dashed in front of her and picked her up and quickly dashing away. Sadly, the person was not fast enough, and the monster was able to trip the person bring them down and set Lefiya and the person rolling on the ground. The person was able to protect her by hugging her tightly to his chest however the person was not able to protect themselves. As they came to a stop Lefiya noticed the person was missing their left arm and was wearing an eye patch on the right eye. As the person was hunched over Lefiya blocking any projectile from hitting her while he was facing her and his back was to the monster, she also noticed that he had pink hair that was braided in an elven style, he also wore a strange appeal with a brown cloak with a simple faded blue, home spun shirt some brown pants and combat boots, and finally a massive falchion sword on his back. The strangest thing was his eye, it was blood red and it looked so empty like he had nothing left in the world to care about, it made her chest ache in sadness.

The monster lunges as the person does a backflip and lands on the monster with is sword pointed down, hand on the pommel screwing the head from its body, as the monster head falls down from the body the person kneels before Lefiya and asked if she is hurt, Lefiya shocked by how deep the voice was stutters "N-no I'm unharmed because of you, t-thank you". He nods and turns to watch Tione, Tiona, and Ais take down the other sunflower monster, Lefiya was watching them as well and did not see the mysteries person leave.

[Lefiya's pov]  

It was so strange the person just left and when I brought it up with the twins and Ais they said that the did not see anyone and thought that I was able to get out of the way of the monster by myself but when I tell them otherwise the just give me a concerned look even Ais asked if I was feeling ok. I told them that I was going to take a walk around the city in hope to clear my head, the others supported my decision and left me to my thoughts.

[Freya's pov]

"My Goddess It appears that Bell Cranel was unable to take down the Silverback and that someone intervened" My loyal Ottar told me 

I will admit I am very annoyed after all that effort and my chosen one was not able to slay the Silverback, I asked Ottar "Had anyone seen the one responsible for killing the Silverback?"

"Not from what I could find however I did hear that the person had pink hair about shoulder length and had a falchion blade"

"Hmm an adventure than I wonder who would have intervened, not many would get in the middle of a rampaging Silverback, I want you to stay focused on Bell for me And I will hunt down this mysterious person, and when you leave, please call Horn up for me"

"As my Goddess wishes" Ottar says with a bow.

[THE NEXT DAY mysterious persons pov]

As I walk the streets of Orario I'm helplessly lost, and I can't find the guild the strange who bumped into me yesterday told me about, as I turn another bend, I see an Elf with beautiful emerald hair who also turns, and we were on a collision course.

BAM! 

"I'm S-Sorry" I stutter out like an idiot as we are sprawled out on the ground.

I can't remember the last time I stuttered; it mortified me that I just stuttered.