Chapter:1-First Encounter

Porchay's POV:

It's been already seven months since I moved to Russia. Wow..Time does fly real quick. A new  phase of my life started and I'm getting a hang of it. And today P'Thankun is finally coming to see me. So here I am waiting at the airport to pick him up.

"Phi...You are here."

"Oh my sweet baby boy..How I have missed you!!"

P'Khun came out and gave me a big hug. I knew he was going to do that. But the affection and love I could feel in his embrace was really different. He must have really missed and was worried about me. I did also miss him.

"Phi..I have been gone for only 7 months now."

"7 months you say...It's 7 freaking months..U have no idea how much I have been worried about you."

I pulled out from the hug and Phi also fixed his coat. I could see P'Arm and P'Pol carrying all the suitcases. And people around the airport were also looking at them. I mean 8 suitcases were a lot. But anyways I wasn’t surprised at all. I'm sure two of those were for me. I greated the phis and they rushed to gave me a hug also.

"Okhay..okhay..Come on let's go home."

I drove them to my house. It was given to me by P'Kin when I moved here. Even though I didn’t want any favours from my brothers, they nagged me and tried blackmailing me emotionally.

"So welcome to my little house."

Phi started looking around and once he was done he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Hmm not bad..But is it not too small?"

"Huh? It had 3 bedrooms and this huge living room..How much can one person need?"

"Yes..yes..still I can arrange a better house for you."

"No thank you..Go ahead..Freshen up and I'll make dinner for you guys."

"No..Let's eat out today..I wanna see the city lights."

"As you wish..Your Highness."

I showed them their rooms and they went to freshen up and get ready for dinner.

Author's POV:

After taking their time, Thankun, Porchay and their bodyguards went out for dinner. Thankun did ditch the bodyguards saying that he wanted his alone time with his baby boy. Well that's the half truth. In reality, Pol wanted to take Arm on a date and it was already booked before they arrieved at Russia. 

"So..how's college going?"

Thankun asked while judging the quality of the wine he ordered. Ofcourse he had to get some for Chay as he was already an adult.

"Pretty average...Do you know I was so nervous on the first day? I felt like throwing up..But now, it feels pretty normal."

"What about the people there?"

"I know where you are getting at..No..I have not made any friends..let alone lovers."

"But why? You are so young..If I were you, I would just sleep my sexy butt in the club the whole night."

"Speaking of clubs, do you wanna go to one? I know some pretty good ones here."

Porchay suggested. Well within these few months of his stay, Chay found out he was a good drinker. He was not at all light weighted and that was one skill he needed.