Chapter:4-Trust

Victor's POV:

After settling all the chaos and getting rid of the bodies, I head back to Porchay's house with Arm. I knew everyone was going to ask me so many fucking questions and it's going to be such a big headache. But screw it..It was for my butterfly and for him I am willing to burn down anything.

It's crazy how I only met him a few times and every time he's around my entire being feels so happy and fulfilled. He's like gravity and every time I get pulled towards him. I have never felt like this for anyone. I just couldn’t. Not after all the betrayals I have faced.

Love is just another form of treachery. That's what I used to beleive and maybe I still do. It's just, Thankun Therapanyakul is greatly  messing with my head and it's really unfair how he doesn’t even know about it.

We arrived at the house and I went straight to Tan's room. As I enetered the room, all eyes were on me and Porchay's look screamed uncertainty.

"Who are you?"

I walked upto him and sat beside my princess, adjusting the pillow for him.

"You need to rest, beautiful."

"No..I need answers."

He shouted and stood up pushing me away. But seeing me not answering and backing away, he pulled me closer, looking straight into my eyes..God..does he know how hot and dominant he looks right now!?

"Porchay and you all..get out."

He ordered Porchay and the others. The bodyguards complied and left the room immediately. But Por stayed.

"But phii..."

"I said get out..Let me talk to him."

Por nodded and we were left alone in his room....Tan walked and adjusted himself on his bed. He looked upto me and I noticed his hands were shaking. I couldnt help but feel sorry for him. My poor baby was still shaken up by this whole incident.

"Come here."

He commanded softly and looked down, rubbing his hands.

'"Huh? You won't kick me right?"

I tried lighting the mood but that didn’t really work. That was a bad idea.

"Victor..please."

He pleaded looking at me with his teary eyes. He looked so fragile and broken. I quickly went to his side and pulled him into a hug.

"Baby..are you okhay?"

"No."

My butterfly's voice was shaking and he kept holding onto me tightly as I rubbed his back and comforted him.

"It's gonna be okhay..no one's going to hurt you. Okhay?"

"Mmmm."

He's really like a baby...so soft and cute..

"That's my good baby."

He pushed me away and pouted.

"Who are you babying? I'm not a baby...certainly not yours."

Look at him pouting and blushing at the same time...I couldn’t stop giggling and be glad that he stopped shaking..

" Oh my princess..I will never let any other man touch you."

"Why?"

"You are mine."

Now...that's some determination I never knew I had in me...What the hell is wrong with me!!!Why did I make such declaration  and why does the thought of Tankhun being mine makes my whole existence happy and meaningful?!!