Chapter 3 - Entrance Exams

It has been a full year since Thor's soul merged with Izukus. It was hard for him to adjust since he watched his mentor/father turn to dust.

It took a few months for him to get back into his groove but it was worth it in the end. Right now he is walking towards the enterance of the enterance exams.

He was wearing a cloak to hide his face so that if he won't have to deal with his sister and them if they were here.

"Move you damn extras!!"

Unfortunately he had to deal with Katsukis damn ramblings calling others "extras".

Were gonna skip to when Izuku was listening to the point system as a blue haired idiot decided to interrupt the instructor and then....

Lida: And you in the cloak! There shouldn't be any reason for you to be wearing something like that at all! If you don't want to be noticed then I suggest that you leave!

Izuku: How about you learn to be patient and stay out of other people's business. Plus if you read the pamphlet that you get a week before this you'd know that there is a fourth robot which he was about to talk about. But due to your impatience you disrupted him.

Lida say down embarrassed about the things he said to him. As present Mic continued explaining about the fourth robot.

Right now he was standing waiting for the exams to begin as he sees a purple haired girl with ear-jacks. He walked over and put a hand on her shoulder getting her attention.

Izuku: Hey are you ok? You looked a little nervous.

Ear-Jack: Oh, it's fine. Just a bit nervous.

Izuku: That is to be expected. But just focus on getting enough points for yourself.

Jirou: Huh, didn't think about it like that. Oh yeah, names Jirou, Kyoka Jirou.

Izuku: Call me Izuku.

Jirou: So whats up with the cloak?

Izuku: Ohhh, no particular reason.
He said as he took it off revealing his body with slight muscles showing.

Jirou was a bit surprised by the body he possessed while blushing a bit. Though she wondered how he'd fair in the exams.

Present Mic: Alright everyone the test will begin as soon as the doors open!

Izuku: Welp, good luck to ya.

Jirou: You as well.

Izuku chuckled a bit amused.

Izuku: Thanks. But I won't need it.

As soon as the doors cracked opened Izuku sent himself flying over the wall. Everyone who saw this complained minus Jirou who followed his lead.

They started complained about the both of them until....

Present Mic: What are you guys waiting for a countdown?!

Everyone:.....

Present Mic: GO GO GO!!!

Everyone rushed into the area only to see bits and pieces of scrap all over the place.

In the Observation Room we see Nezu with many heros watching the Exam shocked by someone decimating the robots like nothing.

Aizawa: Nezu, who is that big guy with the hammer?

Nezu: Well, his name is Izuku Thorson, Quirk: God of Thunder.

Inko: Wait, Nezu, did you say....Izuku?

Nezu: Yes that's right. He's down there.

The couple looked at the monitor with a mix of sadness and disappointment for themselves. A few weeks after not hearing or seeing him they investigated which led them to his room. Only to see what happened. Used bloody bandages filled the trash bin. Bloody, burned, charred shirts and other forms of clothing scattered all around the floor.

A small bed that looks to be only used for a 5 year old was there along with a small blanket that could barely cover anyone.

The room was filled with the smell of dried blood. It looked like someone was tortured inside the very room itself. They called everyone they could think of and after a few months no one could find him and gave up the search.

Ever since then the family was never the same Izumi became depressed and would sometimes wake up in a cold sweat thinking that Izuku killed himself.

She was given OFA but for some reason when she would use it it would backfire on her. And the longer she held it the worse the pain was. She would dream about several other people surrounding her telling her that she's not worthy.

Right now the most she could use without hurting herself was at least 5% anymore then the pain will start.

Inko gave up hero work for a while so she could put more work into finding her son. But after several months the other heros gave up on the search but she kept going. Most of her nights she would be in his room crying herself to sleep. Or she would spend literal nights trying to find something to lead her to her son.

Toshinori felt like a disgrace as a father. Because he wasn't there to help his son when he needed it. He would sometimes drink himself to sleep and was greatly depressed. When he first became a father he made himself promise not to turn into his own father.

Though I guess it's true what they say "Like Father, Like Son".

Aizawa: Nezu how many points does he have?

Nezu looked only to be frozen in silence. Until he dropped his cup of tea.

Everyone looked at him as he was shaking a bit. But mine could tell if it was from excitement or from fear.

Nezu: He already has 539 points.

If people's jaw could reach the floor they would be there right now as he literally just destroyed All Mights record in a span of less than five minutes.

Aizawa: I want him in my class I don't care who says otherwise.

Everyone looked at him with a look of shock seeing as he never picked favorites.

Nezu: Well before we determine that, let's see how he fairs against this!
He said pushing a button releasing the Zero Pointer.

Izuku was just walking around the empty streets of the fake city. Until he felt the ground shake onky to see that is was infact the Zero Pointer.

Izuku just looked at it with a look of interest.

Izuku: (How does UA even have the time to make these things?)

Izuku was about to head the opposite direction until he heard a scream. He looked over to see that it was Jirou who was trying to help a brown haired girl who was trapped under some rubble.

He saw how it was getting closer and decided to intervene.

In the Observation Room everyone was panicking a bit by the 0-Pointer malfunctioning. Until they saw Izuku running towards them.

He stood infront of the two of them. As Jirou watched with worry.

Izuku threw his hammer towards the head causing a massive chunk of it's head to go missing and make it fall on it's back. His held his hand out only to call Mjolnir back surprising those who watched.

Jirou and the Brown haired girl watched with amazement in their eyes. While everyone in the Observation Room watched with shock.

He lifted the rubble off of the girl with ease. And helped her get to recovery girl. He was about to start leaving until he heard his name being called to the Observation Room.

He sighed in annoyance and made his way over tot he Observation Room.

He made it to the room only to knock on the door only to hear a faint "come in" from the other side.

He opened it to see tnst on the other side were the staff, a few heros and......his parents.