02-Taehyung👀

A kind of stupid idea popped up in my big brain as I peeked at my besties, but they were hiding behind me, I rolled my eyes and silently reached into my bag pocket taking out a small pocket knife that I have been keeping for safety. It's pink, but who will care about it in this situation? I slowly raised my hand "Excuse me Mr....can I go out?" I asked the guy. "Huh?" He furrows his brows. "I...I want to go to the washroom and it's emergency" I touched my stomach as if it was real. "I've nothing to do with this situation, also I don't even know this guy" I showed Taehyung beside him. "So... Can I?" I smiled cheaply at him. My besties are poking behind me whispering things which I can't hear. Honestly, I was scared as hell. The guy scanned me head to toe and the girls gave me an odd look, including Taehyung. I shrug my shoulders, 'I just want to help you idiot' I glance at Taehyung who is glaring at me.

The guy nodded and gestured for me to leave by his hand. He might have felt fed-up by my actions. Also, at the same time, he received a call making me sigh in relief. Taking the opportunity, I slowly walked towards the entrance as they were standing there. I glanced at the guy before sneakily and carefully placing the knife in Taehyung's hand. For my luck I was able to pass the knife and Taehyung grabbed it on time. I left from there before any unnecessary drama happened. I almost had a heart attack seeing the guards were already standing in the stairwell,I thought they were helpers for that guy. The guards were ready to attack that guy. "I handed Taehyung a knife." I whispered to two of them. They nodded at me as I left from there also.

After 15 or 20 minutes, I thought about going back. There were no more guards on the staircase. I sneakily peeked inside, no sign of the guy, guards or Taehyung, Only the girls. I wiped the invisible sweat formed on my forehead, sighing in relief. I entered the hall again, gaining all attention on me "You'd have been in trouble if that guy had seen you, Hazel" My besties shouted in sync. "But nothing happened" I mumble enough to hear them, walking near them.

"Ahm, what happened after I left?" I quizzed Anna but she only glared at me. "Did Taehyung use the knife to cut the rope?" I quizzed both Anna and Seya by besties. "Excuse me!" We turned towards the voice. But seeing a guy I gulped thinking he is a mate of the previous creepy guy.

"Would it be indecent if I ask your name?" He said, pointing at me. I looked around me to check if he was pointing at someone else and turned to him pointing at myself as he nodded "Ah... I'm Hazel" I said bowing politely, making him nod. All the girls give side eyes to each other, I'm also surprised who this guy is and why he is asking my name. "I'm Mr. Kim Taehyung's secretary." He introduces himself, making all gasps. "Can we talk with you for a moment, miss?" he says, making me gulp. What now?? Anna and Seya pushed me forward, gesturing to me 'go'. I rolled my eyes at them, turning back to Taehyung's secretary.

🥀~Continued~🥀

As I'm rewriting this hope you'll like now. ☺️

Give a vote and comment