03-Can we be?👀

I walked past all the buildings following his secretary to the car park. He opened the car door for me, making me raise an eyebrow. "Can you tell me where you are planning to take me?" I quizzed. "Um Miss, Mister Taehyung said he wanted to talk with you." I looked at him and inside the car expecting Taehyung. "He's in the hospital. I have no choice but to take you there. I'm sorry." He apologized bowing to me. I made my mouth into a thin line and nodded my head at him getting inside the car.

The car ride was silent and 'dandelions' played on the radio. I keep my mouth shut and focused on the road since I don't want any more troubles. He turned the car to the park of Kim's hospital. I followed him down the hallway in the hospital to the VVIP area and he finally stopped at a door turning to me, making me halt. He opened it for me, gesturing to me to go in, I peeked inside the room. Taehyung seems to be peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed. I nodded to his secretary and walked in carefully near his bed. I admire this gorgeous man in front of me. Now this is the 2nd time I'm seeing him in real life beside the news. I heard he comes to business parties where my dad also went. I stood there beside his bed and checked the door to see if Taehyung's secretary was still there. But no, the door is closed. I turn my gaze to the man sleeping like a prince, secretly admiring him more. His eyes, a mole in his nose, and...lips my heartbeat rises, also making me feel hot.

"Such a brave girl." I gasp hearing his deep voice as my eyes meet his. "Thank you!"  but he is still closing eyes. "For helping me," he said, opening his eyes. I felt an indescribable feeling, his gaze making my heart rise. It may be a thousand times I have seen him on TV, but I can look at him all day, I blink a couple of times "Don't think about it too much. I did what anyone should do." I said, taking the courage under his sharp gaze. I wonder how this gorgeous man became so cold hearted. I was drooling over a man after him.

"Ahm" he cleared his throat taking me to reality. Fuck hazel such an embarrassment. I started to look around, not him. He chuckles, making my cheeks redder in embarrassment. "I know just saying thank you won't enough the help you have done" he tried to sit on the bed. "Sit" he shows me the chair side of me. I nodded seating there as my legs numb.  "Yor name?" he quizzes "Hazel" I replied not looking at him but everywhere. "I couldn't bring anything to visit a patient" I blabbered out noticing the flowers and fruit basket on the side table. "Yeah, Mr., Zen didn't stop the car right" he chuckles, making me nod and a small smile appears on my lips. He is talking as if we have known each other for a long time. Am I his long-lost friend or something? A few questions popped up in my mind about his behavior. "It's ok, you can visit me again with something if you want that much." He spoke up, taking my attention. I gulped, blinking, panicking inside. "Anytime you want, I don't mind even if you visit me every day" he shows a playful smile.

I nodded at him as I felt he was joking.  "I'm not joking, just come here until I get discharged, please." I met his eyes, it seemed like a request. "Why?" I was curious. He is a well known businessman, he has a good family, hundreds of friends or maybe thousands of friends, but why is he asking me to come? "In my entire life you were the only person who stepped in for me, when I'm in a difficult, helpless situation. My parents are always busy. See, they don't even know what happened to me." A moment of silence echoed in the room with his statement. I was lost for words. "So, can we be friends?" He shows me a new side of him, making me giggle. How cute, such as a baby. I gave a warm smile and nodded "Yeah, sure."

~🥀Continued🥀~

I hope my dear readers are enjoying 🫢💜