cherry stains

INTERLUDE

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

"The Cherry Murderer's Victims are growing... Rapidly, and yet there still seems to be no clues as to the identity or motive of the Killer. Rest assured, our Officers will catch up to him soon."

Mila scoffs, "Always has to be a fucking man."

DESCRIPTION

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

Mila Caine and Ian Cobalt' meeting was one of utter coincidence - just a normal, almost every day accident of bumping shoulders with strangers. 

Their second meeting happened to have happened because of a favor to their friends, and let's admit that their third was probably a favour to themselves.

Their fourth however - that's where things take a drastic turn - their fourth meeting wasn't planned. It was entirely by coincidence that Ian happened to be there the same time as Mila... and yet it still lingers in the back of Ian's mind as he tries to make sense of what he'd witnessed that night.

WELCOME + GRATITUDE

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

Welcome to the First Instalment of  The Legal Crime Series 'Cherry Stains', I really hope you enjoy this story - and the next two to hopefully come after it - as much as I enjoy writing the next few chapters of Mila and Ian's story.

Thank you so much for clicking on this story to read, and I hope you like it!

TRIGGER WARN!NGS !!

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

These are a list of triggering topics that most likely will be mentioned in the story at least once...

- Heavily detailed gore

- Murder

- Blood

- Torture

- Topics on S3xual Assault and Harrassm3nt

- Abus3

and a bit more of the dark stuff, please be advised that if there is any point in the story where you feel as though you can not handle as of that moment in time to TAKE A BREAK and put how you're feeling first.

COPYRIGHT

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

 Cherry Stains © luvf-rrxstt / luvf.rrxstt
All Rights Reserved

♡