0.1

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

The official first chapter of CHERRY STAINS.

I'm so so sooo excited right now,,, I hope you guys like this!! And the coming chapters!

Lemme know what you think, my lovely saplings<33

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

I CLOSE MY EYES as my cold fingers brush my forehead when I reach up to brush away the traitorous strands of brown that had fallen over my left eye. I curse myself for changing into finger-less gloves for the tenth time this morning as I walk out of the cafe and into the cold streets of the Big Apple.

With my fingers curled around the steaming cup of coffee, I start walking back towards my studio - work started about 7 minutes ago, and my boss is a pain in the ass.

The studio isn't too far from here, I could probably see this place from the studio - which is also my house - if I was concentrating enough on finding it.

I blend into the crowd of people waiting to cross the street just as the traffic lights turn red and the people walking sign changes from an orange hand to the image of a person walking.

"Yeah, no," someone is saying heatedly, "The refrigerator needs to be up against the left wall, Harry!"

Damn... I feel bad for Harry.

The group splits up as everyone continues on with their daily activities and whatever it is they do with their lives.

I do the same.

The streets are busy with honking cars and clamoring groups of people trying to get about their day.

Vendors are pulling up with their hot dog carts and my favorite ice cream shop is opening as I walk buy.

"Cerise, chère," I turn at the sound of Louis' voice, "how are you this morning?"

("Cherry, dear,")

"Louis," I smile at the older man, "Je fais du bien, vous?"

"Je suis super, cerise," the skin around his eyes crinkle as he smiles at me, "Are you planning on stopping by today?"

"Je vais essayer de m'arrêter, no promises though,"

("I'll try to stop by,")

"Très bien, prenez soin de vous,"

("Alright then, take care,")

After giving Louis another smile and saying goodbye, I continued on my way home.

★﹒✬﹒✭﹒✮﹒✯﹒✰

Reina stares at me pointedly, hands pressed firmly against their hips as they turned away from me.