Chapter 1. Just a normal Saturday

Andy POV.

I woke up to the loud blaring of my alarm.
I groaned and got up, walking to the kitchen. Only to smell the scent of fresh coffee and bacon. I walked into the kitchen to see my sister Caroline and her mate Sara, Caroline was standing besides the coffee maker and Sara sat at the table. They were talking to each other but then stopped and looked at me.

Caroline :,,Hey little bro how is it going?"

I went over to the coffee maker and gave my sister a big hug, well atleast I tried she was a 1,91 m tall and I was just a 1,66 m.

Andy :,,I am good. What are you doing here?"

Caroline :,,Well to see how you are, I haven't seen you for two weeks now."

Andy :,,Yeah . . ."

I let go of her and went to the coffe maker and poured myself some coffee, I walked over to the table while taking a sip of my coffee before sitting down.

Andy :,,So the pack has been busy?"

Sara nodded as she ate a piece of bacon, while I took the bag Rice Krispies and put them in my coffee.

Caroline :,,You really should stop putting cereal in youre coffee."

Andy :,,Hey what can I say, it goes faster this way."

Caroline :,,But tastes awful."

Andy :,,You never tried it."

Caroline :,,And I won't start now."

We bickered back and forth as Sara giggled softly at our conversation.
Before she said.

Sara :,,Hey Andy, did you see Tim acting . . . . weird this week?"

I thought for a second and took a sip of my Rice Krispie coffee.
Tim Redwood was the little brother of Sara and the future alpha of their pack he was my age and went to highschool with me.

Andy :,,Not that I noticed . . . oh wait yeah it seems like his friends were teasing him over something."

Sara :,,About what?"

Andy :,,Don't know . . . we never really talk to each other."

Sara :,,Oh ok. Anything else?"

I just shook my head.

Sara looked at Caroline and Caroline looked at Sara with a small smile she was about to say something as she saw a fresh cut on my left arm.

Caroline :,,Did you hurt yourself again?"

I looked at my arm and saw the cut.

Andy :,,Oh, I probably cut myself yesterday as I repaired my bike."

Caroline :,,You need to be more careful."

Andy :,,You know I don't feel anything in my left arm, also it's just a cut."

The nerves in my left arm and leg weren't working anymore since my drunk and abusive bastard of a father dropped me into a frozen pond.

Caroline :,,Oh yeah the famous just a cut sentence. Remember two years ago as you broke your arm?"

Andy :,,Yeah . . ."

Caroline :,,You only realized it as youre arm started swell and turn blue."

Andy :,,Don't need to remind me . . . . other question were did you get the bacon from?"

Sara :,,We brought it with us, since you have no meat in your fridge."

I just sighed.

Andy :,,I bought bacon and some meat in case you came over, it's in the freezer above the fridge."