Chapter 6. Start a new life

Andy POV.

I woke up with a headache, the pack link really did a number on me.

Andy "I feel like I have been hit by a truck."

Caroline "I know how it feels."

Andy :,,Sis?"

Caroline "I am in the kitchen"

Andy :,,What? How can you hear me?"

Caroline "If you just asked, how I could hear you the answer is pack link. You accidently spoke over the pack link"

Andy :,,Oh"

Caroline :,,Come down to the kitchen and I will explain it."

I did as told and got off the bed, I put on some shorts and a shirt before walking out of the room. How did I get there in the first place? I just can remember being in the kitchen with Jack and Tim and then passing out. 

Caroline :,,Morning sleepy head."

I looked up to see Caroline and Sara sitting on the table eating breakfast.

Andy :,,Morning."

Sara :,, Did you have a nice sleep?"

Andy :,,I guess.... do you have some pain killers? My head is killing me."

Caroline :,,Here."

She pointed to a empty plate were a small pill was ontop of it.

Caroline :,,I know how it feels when you are new to the whole wolf and pack thing."

I nodded as I sat down, I grabbed the pill and swallowed it with some water.

Andy :,,How long will it take until I get used to it?"

Caroline :,,A few dies maybe a week."

Sara :,,We will have to teach you how to use the pack link correctly not that you accidently speak through the pack link without wanting to."

Andy :,,That would be nice."

Caroline :,,It's pretty easy as soon as you know the foundation of it."

Andy :,,Ok."

Sara :,,For today I think we will just teach you to not talk over the pack link per accident."

Caroline :,,Go in your mind and concentrate on the connection of the pack link you should feel it."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath concentrating.

Andy :,,I can feel it."

Caroline :,,Good now imagine it like a door. Can you do that?"

Andy :,,....... yeah."

Caroline :,,Good! Right now the door is open imagine it being closed."

Andy :,,...... yeah."

Caroline :,,Say something in your mind."

Andy :,,....... did it work?"

Caroline :,,Open the door again."

Andy pack link :,,Did it work?"

Caroline pack link :,,It did."

Sara :,,Now close the door again."

I did as told.

Sara :,,Say something again."

Andy :,,......"

Caroline :,,I think you got it but in the beginning you may accidently talk through the pack link by accident."

Andy :,,Will everyone hear that?"

Caroline :,,Either everyone hears or only one."

Andy :,,So that what I said earlier."

Sara :,,Was heard by everyone, but I guess they just ignored it since you are new."

Andy :,,Oh..... what smells so good in here?"

Caroline :,,Breakfast?"

Andy :,,No it smells like that cinnamon coffee that mom always used to make."

Caroline :,,Oh?"

Caroline gave me a slight smirk as her eyes for a second turn a even brighter blue then they already were.

Caroline :,;Seems like you are smelling your mate."

Andy :,,Mate?..... Hold up! You mean like you and Sara are?!"

Sara nodded with a smile.

Sara :,,A werewolf can smell his mate after their 13 or 14 birthday."

I stood up and smelled the air again the smell was stronger now as if the person was near.

Andy :,,I ahm I will go to my room!"

But before I could make a run for it Caroline grabbed me by the back of my shirt.

Andy :,,To my room!"

I tried to get free but she just held me like it was the easiest thing in the world. I know that werewolfs were physically stronger then humans but come on I am a werewolf now too.

Caroline :,,Why are you so nervous all of a sudden?"

Andy :,,Please let me go! I can smell them coming here!"

Caroline :,,Andy calm down, it's nothing bad."

But I didn't listen and tried to pull free.

Andy :,,They probably don't even like me. Now please let me go."

Caroline just grabbed my shoulders spin me around and sat me down on the chair.

Caroline :,,Don't be stupid. Also they will help you with your transformation."

Andy :,,What?"

Sara :,,We can't have you randomly transform while out in the open or in school."

Andy :,,But it hurts."

Caroline :,,It only hurts the first few times and the reason it hurt so bad the first time was because you were fighting the transformation."

Sara :,,Yeah you can be lucky you only felt sore the next day. I once had a freshly transformed human, her mate didn't tell her that he was a werewolf until they did IT for the first time the next day she transformed. She was in a coma for 2 weeks and as she woke up those two had to get over alot of issues. She nearly broke the mates bond."

Caroline :,,Which is also bad for a werewolf. Deadly even in some cases."

Then there was a knock on the door and I froze the smell was so close now, I couldn't smell anything else anymore only cinnamon coffee. As Caroline let go of my shoulder I regained my senses and as she left to open the door I bolted up to my room or atleast I tried. Because Caroline just grabbed my collar again and just started dragging me after her.
I fought on against her grip but she just growled and I mean it literally growled and I flinched. She then opened the door and a wave of cinnamon coffee smell hit me, she dragged me forward and pushed me towards the person standing there. I fell into a muscular chest and felt something like a spark, I was unable to move the sparks felt so good. I finally looked up and was met with shimmering silver eyes.

Tim :,,Andy you alright?"

Andy :,,Tim."