Chapter 2. Healing and a nasty suprise

Andy POV.

Dream:

I was surrounded by darkness, but I felt like as if I was watched.

Andy :,,Hello!"

I screamed into the darkness but there was no answer. I screamed again and again but no one answered. Then I felt something behind me and I turned around to look into giant blue wild eyes, they were staring down at me. First I looked up at those giant blue eyes before they vanished in the darkness.
What the hell was that? I thought but then I heard growling to my left I swirled around seeing the shadow of a wolf that was circling around me. I wanted to run away but I found myself unable too, then I heard another growl this time from behind me, I turned to see a second wolf.
Great I just thought, I got into a defensive stance but I was tackled from behind and thrown to the floor. I rolled onto my back only for the other two wolves to bite my arms pinning them to the ground. I screamed struggling to get free, but then a third wolf and probably the one who tackled me got on top of me. He snarled and the last thing I saw was his open mouth coming towards me.

Dream over.

I opened my eyes in horror the world around me blurry.

Andy :,,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"

I shot up from my laying position or atleast I was about to do that as two hands grabbed my shoulders trying to push me down again. I could see a blurry image of a person infront of me, as I could feel being pushed down. Then the hands let go of my shoulders and grabbed my face one hand on each of my cheeks.

??? :,,A . . .! Ca . . .  .own!"

I tried to get free of their hold but, they just held my head tighter not so much that it hurts but enough that I only could look at the person infront of me. My vision began to sharpened and my breathing and hearthbeat became slower. I closed my eyes again and took several deep breaths through my nose, I could smell fresh coffee the best smell in the world in my opinion. I opened my eyes to look directly into the silver colored eyes of the one and only Tim Redwood. His eyes are beautiful how did I never realise that, I just stared into his eyes and he stared at me. That was until the door open and he let go of my face, I turned my head to look at the door to see my sister. Her brown hair that was normally in a perfectly styled undercut was a total mess, I looked at her and she looked at me before storming towards me. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight until I groaned in pain.

Andy :,,Sis! It hurts!"

She let go of me and pinched my right cheek.

Andy :,,OW! Let me go!"

Caroline :,,Do you have any idea how worried, I was!"

She let go of my cheek and hugged me again this time much more gentle.

Andy :,,I am sorry."

I said as I hugged her back, we stood in the hug for a few seconds until I could hear someone faking a cough to get our attention. Caroline let go of me and stood besides me as she had a comforting hand on my shoulder. I looked infront of me to see Jack Redwood and his wife Maria Redwood and their son standing at the end of my bed. Wait am I in a hospital?

Jack :,,How do you feel Andy?"

I looked down at my hands to see that they were bandaged before looking up at the Alpha again. I tried to say something only to realise that it hurts my throat.

Andy :,,B. . . bad."

I grabbed my neck and coughed as I felt the hand of my sister on my back rubbing it as she kneeled down besides me and gently layed her other hand on my chest.