Chapter 3. The Diary

Caroline POV.

I groaned as I opened my eyes and stretched my arms, did I really sleep sitting up? I wanted to stand up but felt a weight on my lap and then the memories from yesterday came rushing back into my mind. I looked down on my lap and saw . . . my brother being human again and naked. I sighed before gently lifting his head off my lap and grabbed a pillow before gently laying his head on it. I looked at his face, he looks so peaceful completely different from the face yesterday, he looked so scared the last time I saw him like that was when dad . . . nevermind. I grabbed a blanket and was about to put it on as I saw all his scars, there were of course the new once from his fight against the rogue pack put there were also his old once most prominent being the one on the left side of his stomach. I closed my eyes and shaked the memory away of how he got it as I put the blanket on him and he snuggled into it. So adorable, after that I walked up to his room to get some clothes he surely will need them when he wakes up. I got into his room and walked to his wardrobe as I grabbed some boxer shorts and a green hoodie, but as I pulled out the hoodie something fell to the floor.

Caroline :,,Huh?"

A notebook? What was that doing in his wardrobe, I picked it up and flipped it open. Was this a notebook from his school? I nearly dropped it again as I read "Dear Diary", this was Andys diary I should put it back but then again. I flipped through the pages and saw that it was already full, maybe it was his old one maybe it wasn't that bad if I read it. I flipped to the first page and saw that the date was from 3 years ago shortly before I met Sara. I linked to my inner wolf Ker and asked.

Caroline :,,It wouldn't hurt if I read it right?"

Ker :,,I am not so sure about that Caro. I mean it's his privacy."

Caroline :,,But you were also the one who wondered why he is so distant to us and everything werewolf related?"

Ker :,,Yeah I k -"

Caroline :,,Or why he barely talks to us since we moved in with Sara or why he-"

Ker :,,Ok, ok I get it! Just read it!"

I smirked to myself and put the clothes on the bed as I started to read the diary, but my curiosity soon turned to shock and anger. My wolf whining in my head and whimpering and I soon felt tears run down my own cheeks.

Ker :,,He can't be serious. Right?"

Caroline :,,How can he think that? HOW CAN HE THINK THAT!!"

Ker :,,Caro-"

Caroline :,,Did he hid all of this, did he hid all of this behind his smile? It was always so bright, it always made me smile."

Ker :,,What should we do?"

Caroline :,, . . . I will have to talk to him about this . . . I don't know what to do after that."

Just then the doorbell rang, I put the diary on the bed, took the clothes and walked down the stairs. I put the clothes on the coffee table infront of the couch and looked at the face of my sleeping brother.

Caroline :,,I can't believe he hid all of this . . ."

The doorbell rang again and I walked to the door and opened it and was greeted with the faces of my wife and her family.

Sara :,,Hey Baby."

She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and I pulled her into a hug.

Tim :,,How is Andy?"

I looked at Tim and saw worry written all over his face as I let go of Sara.

Caroline :,,He is ok now. He already transformed back and is still sleeping on the couch."