Chapter 1

TW!- mentions of abuse.

Larissa's POV-

Only 3 more hours till Miss.Hansons arrival. Which means I will be holding a assembly to make sure students will be aware and informed of our new friends arrival.
Everyone is spewing into the auditorium as I see her. Her. Here.
It can't be, Cecilia is back. I thought she was gone for good. I wasn't aware that she was coming back. After I ended things she just upped and left like she never taught here. But there she is, standing with a couple teachers. I will be having a discussion with her later. Today is gonna be a good day.

"Attention everyone, as some of you may know that due to unforeseen events we have a new counselor who will be here permanently for the next several years. I want you all to make Miss.Hanson feel welcome here. If anyone decides to not make her feel welcome, I will be happy to have a very long conversation with you which will lead to your expulsion. Now with that being said, have a great day and make sure to stay out of the forest, it's not safe." With that I turned the night over to one of teachers to dismiss the students to class.
As I was making my way to my office, Cecilia stopped me.
"Miss. Frump," I said bitterly.
"Laris-" was the only thing she managed to get out of her mouth.
"Miss. Weems" I said demanding respect.
"Look, I needed some time after you ended things and the best way to do that was to take that job in Alaska. I never meant to make you feel like I didn't care," she said. She looks like she meant it but I don't care if she does or not.
"You cheated on me, Cecilia. In my office with Thornhill. So please don't try to put your unfaithfulness on me. I don't take being used very lightly if you weren't aware," I was cruel but it wasn't a lie. I caught them on camera going into my office and they were loud enough for the secretary to hear.
"You wouldn't touch me, what was i supposed to do," she started to cry.
"I was beaten! And burned. Excuse me for not wanting you to see what he left on me forever," I'm gritting my teeth to not blow a fuse in the middle of the hallway.
She stood there, stunned from my words.
With that I turned on my heal and walked the rest of the way to my office and locking it behind me.
"Oh god, I need a drink," I said to myself.
I grabbed my glass and my whiskey and sat beside my mantle.
This is going to be a day.

TIME JUMP- 2 and a half hours

SW! 👀

I'm watching her red car in the distance, well I'm having somebody giving me updates at the gate.
Just got the word that she has entered the property. She drove a Red Caddie.

I couldn't see her face because of the glare from the sun

I left my office to meet Jane at her vehicle and help her with her things. As I was walking to the entrance of the school, something caught my eye. Frump and Thornhill. They were coming out of a classroom that's supposed to be empty.
They looked up to see that I was standing in front of them.
"We will be having a discussion later. Get to your classes and teach something," I said scoffing at the audacity they had.
They left quickly as Jane was stopping her vehicle. She was about 22, 6'1, dark chocolate brown hair. It looked almost black. Jane wore a white low cut blouse with a black leather jacket and a black pencil skirt. Almost makes me want to bend her over her car and fuck her senseless. Her body is phenomenal. From her head to her feet. Everything about her screams sex and lust. I'll be the one to break her back this semester. But for now let's keep things professional.
I walked over to greet her as she was fixing her shirt, a red lace bra was sticking out right in between her breasts. My oh my.
"Hi! You must be Jane! I'm Larissa Weems, the headmistress. It's such a delight to finally meet you in person," I said enthusiastically.
"Hello Miss. Weems, I'm very honored that you have given me this opportunity to come and work for such a astonishing institution. I look forward to working here!" Jane said, she looked me up and down. I'm 6'3, however, I have heels so I'm roughly 6'8 right now.
I towered over her, she looked directly up into my eyes and she looked as if she'd been lost in her own world.
"Let me show you to your room, Miss. Hanson," I smirked.
"O-okay, that's sounds lovely," Jane talked with a hint of lust.
I led her to her bedroom, handing her 2 keys.
"One is for your room and the other is for your office, I will introduce you to the staff in a little while. I wanted you to try and get settled first," I told her.
She smiled as she opened her door.
"Wow, it's gorgeous!" Jane squealed.
"I had some custom touches done, and I had your name engraved as you requested, it's outside your door. Do you like it?" I asked hesitantly.
I'm not sure why I wanted her approval, I figured she would lie to me and change it around later but for some reason I seek her approval.
"Larissa it looks wonderful, thank you for going out of your way to accommodate especially on short notice like this," Jane told me honestly.
I was in the doorway to her room and she was not even 2 feet from me. If she gets any closer, I'll rip her clothes off.
"Oh and before I forget, I am in the room next to you. If you need anything just come knock. I'm not a heavy sleeper," I smirked. Her face was all I needed to see to tell what she was thinking.

Author note: thank you guys for giving this a read, the next chapter will be in janes point of view while meeting Larissa.
Have a good day my loves<3
-L