five, real life !

five.

   it was yet another sunny day in new york, unfortunately even this amazing weather could ruin your mood knowing that you had to leave it behind to go back to la

it was yet another sunny day in new york, unfortunately even this amazing weather could ruin your mood knowing that you had to leave it behind to go back to la. it was a dream come true spending weeks in the big apple, eating hot dogs from those food carts, or running into a shake shack to get one of those weird bacon peanut burgers they had on their secret menu.

"i don't understand why can't you talk about it with me. i let you in on everything." sadie complained before taking a sip out of her milkshake as she continued to walk back and forth in front of you.

every fifth minute she brought up how it's unfair for you to hold back all the juicy details of dating jenna ortega. she was mad, even if she was saying she wasn't, that you succeeded in hiding this from her for so long and not even slip up one time. you just stared at the pigeons group around a half-eaten sandwich left on the sidewalk.

"sadie you know that i love you and all but i can't talk about this." you can't talk about it because there will be such a disagreement that she might quit wanting to know you.

"what we have is sort of new and i don't wanna spoil it by rambling about what i plan on doing or would like to do, alright? i'm afraid if I talk too much about it i'm going to overthink it and screw it up..." you explained, your eyes still stuck on the tiled ground in front of you as you try to get on the ledge of the small hills stone fences.

you did not lie, whatever you just muttered was all true but for a different reason than sadie might interpret it. there were a few more things that your managers have put on the schedule for jenna and you to get done for the public eye to sell your relationship, in their opinion at least, then from that point what will happen? you are yet to find out.

"yeah alright, i get it. I'm just saying that-" you knew what sadie was trying to ask and for better or for worst, you did not care so you cut her off.

"my lips are sealed, try another topic." you pulled the imaginary zipper over your mouth before jumping from the edge of the brick ledge, landing in front of the trash, and throwing your empty cup out.

"so..." the ginger started, half of her face hiding behind her coffee cup as she took little steps towards you. you knew she was building up another question about jenna but you let her, hoping that you were wrong. "is she any good?"

"god sadie, what the hell..." once again, there was no question about what she meant by it with that mischievous spark in her eyes.

"you are blushing! now you have no excuse not to tell me y/n y/l/n!" sadie pointed at you like a hyperactive child, using both of her hands before wrapping her arm around your shoulder.

"i am not blushing, shut up." you covered your cheeks, trying to feel if they were hot or if she was just teasing you to get what she wanted. whichever it was it didn't change the fact why she wanted to know it.