/01

MESSAGE: I write for free and for fun I will not tolerate stealing/translation of my work without my consent, my work is currently only on Wattpad if my story is on another platform please inform me.

WARNING: Mention of death.
___________________________________

"It's so hot" Nabi groans while using her fan to cool off, after the longest flight of our life we're finally at Rio de Janeiro waiting in front of the Galeão airport. The 20 hours flight worn us out and the personal televisions weren't enough to keep our nerves still.

"Are we waiting outside for a cab?" Nabi asked "It's not safe to take a taxi here, don't worry I called a Uber" Adriana said while scrolling trough her phone. After 10 minutes the Uber came and leads us to Adriana's aunt's and uncle's house.

The sun was setting and the street light reverberated on the window of the car, Nabi was sleeping on Adriana shoulder while listening to music, I shook her shoulder gently and she opened her left eye "When was the last time you visited your uncle and aunt?" I whispered not wanting Nabi to wake up.

She slowly opened both of her eyes and lowered her gaze at her lap "Since my grandma death, me and my mother never came back to Brazil, but we kept contact with our family. She was too sad and was scared to come home because of the past" "And you how do you feel?" I said while taking her hand.

"Nostalgic" she said will raising her head she offered me a smile and squeezed my hand."I also feel like we're going to live the best vacation of our life" "We better" Nabi utter, me and Adriana look at each other and giggle.

I really feel like we're going to live the best vacation of our life.
___________________________________

I can't believe I just wrote my first fanfiction!!!
There's not enough fanfic for this beautiful men and my friends encouraged me to do it so here it is.
Don't worry the second chapter will be way longer I just wanted to introduce my story smoothly and naturally (having Richarlison in the first chapter would,I think, be too quick and not really believable)
I hope you're excited for the next one. 🎀