/04

MESSAGE: I write for free and for fun I will not tolerate stealing/translation of my work without my consent, my work is currently only on Wattpad if my story is on another platform please inform me.

WARNING: curse words
________________________________

After spending the whole afternoon playing football and stealing some glances towards you, He ended up being dragged by his teammates to their hotel.
Unfortunately for him all of his friends saw the look on his face and spend the rest of the day teasing him.

After his shower he laid on his bed with his hair still wet and towel around his hips and start looking at his phone to see if she finally decided he was worth her time.

Richarlison know he's not really good with girl, he's attractive and he's aware but having to talk to a girl is not something he is good at. He puts his phone on his bedside table and start to dress up hoping she plan on seeing him again.

On the other side Y/N and her friends were struggling to start the conversation, she was staring at her phone with his number compiled. Adriana try to be logical and tell her to call him and organize a date if she's willing to see him again and on the other hand Nabi tells her to rock his world and live the best summer because they won't see each other again.

She's having an internal fight with herself, he was cute and really hot but what if he ended up just wanting a one night stand and she was falling in love
She wanted to get to know him and spend time with him, he seemed sweet and respectful.

She finally agreed to both of the proposition, she would talk to him and invite him for a drink and if it doesn't work she just have to block him and forget about this whole thing that happened between them.

She decide to text him rather than calling, and realized she didn't even know his name, she turn towards the girls and ask "Did I ask for his name?"
"Oh shit you didn't! How can you ask for someone number and not for his name" Nabi was laughing her ass off, Adriana rolled her eyes and sat next to
Y/N "You should just introduce yourself as the girl form the beach, at the way he was looking at you in your bikini I don't think he could forgive you" she said wiggling her eyebrows.You smile and decide to send him a text.

Unknown:
Hi
Unknown:
Hello ?
Who is this ??
Unknown:
Pink bikini

Richarlison smile at the text and realize he's replaying this afternoon, he can't stop thinking about your eyes the way your eyelashes where fluttering and your kissable lips. He finally decided to respond.

Unknown:
Why did you take so much time ?

He's optimistic, he know you asked for his numbers because you like him or at least you want to get to know him and he do too, but he also know that he's cocky because you're not in front of him.

Unknown:
You're not the only thing on my mind
But I know I was for you

You playfully text, not knowing if he was going to agree with you or deny it and you hope his response doesn't disappoint you.

Unknown:
I couldn't think of something else
You're the only thing on my mind

You smile and blush at the text, you didn't expect that kind of reply but it doesn't surprise you coming from him, he doesn't seem the type to be closed about his feelings. Men tend to be repulse by the way you talk and how confident you are, that's why dating is so hard, none of them can match your standards.

Unknown:
I'm sure I am
I realized I didn't ask for your name hotshot
So how do they call you ?

He notice that you did not know who he was, after all he's still young on a small British team, he's not hurt by this fact he actually find it quite convenient, at least you won't pursue him for fame and money.

Unknown:
Richarlison
And you ?

Unknown:
Y/N

Unknown:
A pretty name for a pretty girl
So Y/N would you like to go on a date with me ?
Tomorrow 7 p.m at the beach ??
Just you me and a ball

Unknown:
Hmmm...
I'm going to think of your proposition
I don't want exhaustion to speak for me

Unknown:
It means you're going to think about me ?
I'm flattered

Unknown:
In your dreams

Unknown:
You're already in them maracujá
(passion flower)

You smile like an idiot and decided to finally change his name for Richarlison, you repeat it in your head multiple times Richarlison what a name you sigh

On the other line Richarlison is telling to Raphinha about how you finally wrote him and they do a handshake before he's hitting him, he's laughing like an idiot and don't remember the last time he was this happy because a crush.

Probably because you're not just a crush

___________________________________
I'm currently writing this fic' while watching
Brazil-Croatia and I'm so sad Richarlison left 💔
I've decided that I didn't want a shy cute girl (because I'm tired of only seeing them) but a hottie who's kind of cold because I want the goofy and cute side of Richarlison to soften her 🎀
Isn't that so cute 🥺
(They lost and I just saw Marquinhos cry 🫥)