/03

MESSAGE: I write for free and for fun I will not tolerate stealing/translation of my work without my consent, my work is currently only on Wattpad if my story is on another platform please inform me.

WARNING: use of curse words
___________________________________

After leaving the favelas the girls went straight to the beach nearby, they installed their towels, the sand was hot under their feet and the sun would have blinded them if they weren't wearing sunglasses.

"Is the beach always like this ?" Nabi asked, the beach was nearly empty except for the elders who were spending time with their grandchildren and and teenage spending their afternoon drowning each other.

"Yea we're kind of in a secluded area, it's either that or a beach full of families and I'm pretty sure you wanted a hot girl summer" Adriana said lowering her glasses and looked at Nabi who was laying on her stomach.

You decided to be in charge of sunscreen, first you did it on Adriana back and soon after Nabi's one. After applying sunscreen she, like Nabi lay on her tummy to tan before going for a swim.

The laugh and splashes of the teenagers lulled her to sleep until a soccer ball came in contact with her, thankfully for her I did not touch her, but fall near her creating a sort of wave of sand that is now sticking to her glossy skin. A shriek left her lips and her eyes follow the direction of the ball.

They lay on a group of young fit men who apparently couldn't control their strength. One of them waves at her, a sign for her to give them the ball back.

She roll her eyes and make a sign for him to come take it himself, his friends pat him in the back and smirk at him, he trot towards her and she finally can have a good look at him.

He was tall, strong features, muscular body, brown skin and short bleached hair, the epitome of an attractive Brazilian. He sent her a shy smile before opening his hands for the ball.

He make a mental note to not ogle her, after seeing where he throw the ball it felt like his eyes doubled in size. The most beautiful women he has ever seen was in front of him, with her perfect long dark hair and spectacular body covered with the sand he thrown at her. He studied her face meticulously, the light sunburns and freckles who enhanced her face.

He shivered slightly at the way her eyes take over his whole body and hope he doesn't have anything on his face. "Você fala inglês?(Do you speak English?)" She ask while glaring at him, trying her best to not break at the way he's looking at her.

He nod slowly and a febrile yes came out of him with a Brazilian accent. She hands him the ball and when he craned to take it she drag him by the wrist to be on the same level.

He could only gaze at her in astonishment, every mole, scars, bumps wants him to trace each of them he's in heaven, he can hear his heart beating so fast "Don't you think I deserve an apology" she spat.

The man who exude manliness and confidence is taken aback but totally in love, she's speaking at him with an harsh tone and he's looking at her like she hold the sun between her fingers, something Nabi and Adriana can both see.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" He said with puppy dog eyes and try to look at each part of your body, you don't know if he's doing it on purpose or if he really is interested in your well being.

"No I'm fine thank you" you said after giving him his ball back and gave him a wink "I'm just playing with you I'm not mad right girls?" You turn your head and look at them knowing they've been drinking this whole discussion.

"She's messing with your head, she just think you're cute" Adriana said in Portuguese so you and Nabi couldn't understand it, but by the look on his face and the slight blushes appearing on his cheeks you know she's being your wingman.

"Do you want me to forgive you for ruining my tan ?"
You ask with a pout on your lips and you can see how his eyes drift to them "E-erhm yeah ?" He ask quite unsure but still trilled to know the answer "Here" you unlock your phone and gave it to him.

He looks back at you to be sure and stare putting his number in your phone he gives it back and give you a smile before going back to where he came. Your body is on fire from the man who almost hurt you, but you couldn't care less you have stepped upon the most handsome man you've ever seen, and you're definitely not going to let him escape you grip.

Adriana and Nabi gave you a look that you knew oh so well. Adriana hand you a Coca-Cola and start sipping at her own in silence with a smirk on her face.

"What the fuck just happened?" Nabi spat.

___________________________________
Yeah I did it I finally introduced Richarlison.
Im so so happy I still don't know if I'm going to do a slow burn or if I want passion early in the fic'
Please tell me 🎀