/06

MESSAGE: I write for free and for fun I will not tolerate stealing/translation of my work without my consent, my work is currently only on Wattpad if my story is on another platform please inform me.

WARNING: none
___________________________________

This week you saw Richarlison 1 time yet you couldn't forget the beach date, the play, swim, treat and the make out session under the setting sun. It felt idyllic and peaceful but not enough of your liking.

You didn't know if you were falling in love with him or if his presence was just comforting but you needed more of him. To you he was perfect, the kind of boy where life was easy because you didn't question anything but you also knew he was not here for a long time just a good and memorable one.

He didn't seem like a player or a cheater but you knew deep down he didn't want to settle in, the maximum for him would be to become a sex friend and you don't want to end up like those girls who fall in love during these intercourse and end up with no boyfriend and a broken heart.

You just used the mantra Nabi gave you, after this summer you'll become strangers so you can do whatever you want, but catching feelings is the last thing you need.

Today was suppose to be a chill day, you, Adriana and Nabi decided to go out in the market, aunt Maria sent them to buy some vegetables for the dinner and gave them money to buy junk food and fizzy drinks.

"I'm so excited to be tonight! Tia Maria said she's was going to make coxinha, it's best Brazilian dish" Adriana said with the biggest smile on her face, i know she was happy to be back, she dearly missed her country. "Should we go to this convenience store?" Nabi said pointing to a little store with hanging fruits and chips at the entrance.

We all went inside and the first thing that catches my eyes is a group of young boys standing next the fridges, the four of them were looking at a bottle of Cola and whispered to each other words I couldn't understand, i nudged at Adriana and nodded on their direction to understand what they were doing "They probably don't have enough or are not allowed to buy it, when I was younger too I was prohibited by my mom to drink sugary things" she said nonchalantly.

After her explanation i went to do a tour in the store to find 4 bottles of milk, one of them was written morango with strawberries on it, i took them and headed toward them, i knelt down and patted the shoulder of the boy next to me with a hey, they all looked at me with their round puppy eyes and I gave each of them one a bottle and the money to pay for, I smiled and they responded with an even bigger one and kissed me on the cheeks before running to the man behind the counter.

Before leaving they all waved at me and then stormed outside screaming and running after each other. "They're so cute! It's a shame we can take one with us" "it's called kidnapping, you weirdo" Adriana rolled her eyes at Nabi behavior, will i was laughing out loud.

After spending the whole afternoon outside you finally came back home, and lay on your bed head first. "You didn't bring your phone with you?" Nabi questioned "Yes i wanted it to charge, how do you know?" You responded "Let's say he misses you" her sentence make you get up instantly, both Nabi and Adriana snickered at you action and you give them the finger and went to your phone.

Richarlison sent you a load of messages during the day, after he realized you were not reading his messages he probably though you were ignoring him, cute.

Richarlison:
Good morning beauty
Hope you're thinking about me
You're in my head since I woke up
Screw that, you were in my dreams

You smile like an idiot at his message, you don't know if he always is like that with girl or if you're the one who bring that out of him but you like it, Nabi and Adriana put their head on each of your shoulders and started to read the messages while letting awww.

Richarlison:
How are you doing?
Are you ignoring me?
You're playing hard to get? It's not working I can do that too.
Please respond, I'm sorry

Maracujá:
I'm not ignoring you
I just went out
Stop acting like it's been 1 week
since I've responded you

Richarlison:
It felt like it
Did you miss me ?
I know you did
Im so handsome i bet i was in your dreams too
My mom says I am

Maracujá:
Well she's telling the true

Richarlison:
Really?
You think so?
I knew you would've agreed
After all you jumped on me to have a kiss

Maracujá:
Sorry 😘
You're just so cute

Richarlison:
Cute !?
Me ??? I'm hot

Maracujá:
Yeah whatever help
You sleep at night

Richarlison:
You help me sleep at night

"Eww you both disgust me" Nabi retracted herself and started fake gagging "He's whipped, you have him between your fingers and you didn't even fuck" Adriana said while tickling me.

"You should set a date with him, going out at night , have dinner and probably more..." she said smirking still tickling me while I tried to get out of her grip, how can she be that strong ?

"I can straighten you hair if you want" Nabi proposed with a grin on her face, i had no reason to refuse their proposition and I knew they won't let me have a say in this, I sighed and started texting him.

Maracujá:
Do you know a good place to eat ?

Richarlison:
Are you asking me on a date ?
I'm flattered ;)

Maracujá:
Who said I'm going out with you ?

Richarlison:
Ouch
You hurt my feelings bebe
Let me take you out
But it's a surprise

Maracujá:
Okay
I will send you my address
And don't be late I can still change my mind

Richarlison:
I will never
See you tomorrow anjo

___________________________________

FINALLY! I came back 💗
Sorry girlfriends I spent Xmas and NYE in the US for the first time (I'm from France so it was a big deal)
And when I came back I had exams 😞.
So many things happened! I hope you're all living you best life and I'm so excited to see Richarlison (idk if he's going to play against Arsenal due to his injury I hope so, btw R.I.P Pelé 🕊️)
I swear i will write more 🎀😘
Xoxo 💋