Warnings and Preview

Warnings

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics: This story takes place in the a/b/o universe so there will be everything that goes along with that in here. Juicy things like ruts, heats, etc.

Historical Themes: 
This story is set in the past and I'm gonna try my best to make it as logical and historically accurate as I can. All of Ateez are pirates besides Wooyoung so you'll see those historical aspects as well as the royalty aspects from Wooyoung and his family.

Slight Non-Con:
I don't think there's going to be anything really non-consensual honestly since even though Wooyoung is on the fence about being their omega (you'll see in the preview) they make sure he's well SPOILT like the little brat we all know Wooyoung is.

Mpreg:
I haven't planned far enough to if this will be in the main ship but it's the past and there's not gonna be any forms of birth control and this is an a/b/o world so pretty sure that there will be a lot of pregnant men in here. Probably Wooyoung included but who knows. Just be ready for it.

Polyamory:
Well I mean I hope you guys got this from the description and you'll definitely get this from the preview, but all of Ateez will be in one big relationship together. Wooyoung is the only omega and the rest our alphas so if that makes you guys uncomfortable too please beware. This is my only fanfiction like this that I haven't had a mixture of all dynamics so I'm a bit excited to pull this one off.

Lots of Smut:
Yeah I feel like I'm gonna make this story really steamy. Just from my little preview I really seem to be going that route and with seven alphas and one omega? I'm really excited to see what all kinds of steamy sexy things I'm gonna throw in here.

Violence/Death:
Well Ateez are literally pirates so yeah there's gonna be lots of fighting and death in here. I'm not going to kill any of our main characters, but beware that they will probably get hurt here and there and be killing the bad pirates and all that good jazz. If that makes you uncomfortable please refrain from reading.

****

Preview

"Become our omega then," this compromise comes from their leader, dressed in a long red coat that flatters his more feminine figure. Wooyoung knows that this intimidating man is the almighty Pirate King he's always heard stories about back at the castle.

"To all of you?!" Wooyoung practically gasps out, staring between the seven intimidating alphas with a look of shock.

Never in his twenty-two years of existence has he heard about an omega having multiple mates. Sure, plenty of alpha kings took several omega wives and mates, but it was never the other way around. It was practically unheard of.

The gorgeous alpha beside the captain lets out a small chuckle, finding the omega's words to be utterly hilarious as he slowly declines the stairs leading from the helm until he's standing right in front of the boy.

"Yes, pretty," the alpha says with a sweet smile that Wooyoung has a feeling is traced with something dangerous. This man who's probably the prettiest out of the seven alphas was definitely the most intimidating. He knows from his small time on the pirate ship that this was the one throwing all of the shots.

The man only smirks as he watches the omega squirm a bit under his gaze, moving a hand out to caress the other's face and then slowly down to his neck and then his clothed chest. "All of us want this pretty little body of yours, and none of us mind sharing with each other. We're practically family after all."

Wooyoung seems to contemplate the agreement for a good few minutes, all the while having seven heated gazes upon him. He finally lets out a small sigh as he stares between them all. "And you won't send me back or tell the castle where I'm at?" He suddenly asks, like a petulant child running from home who didn't get his way, he refuses to go back.

Suddenly, the man in front of him is gone, replaced by one of the other seven. Wooyoung recognizes him as the one who discovered him behind the pile of barrels in the hold. "Why in the world would we want to give such a treasure as you back to that filthy kingdom," Wooyoung almost flinches at the alpha's words.

After all, that was still his home and his family. There's a few more moments of silence as the pretty feline alpha in front of him reaches out to caress his face, much like the previous one had.

"I'll stay," Wooyoung finally says, breaking the uncomfortable silence surrounding the ship.

The sound of heeled boots can be heard against wood as the captain of the ship finally makes his own descent down the stairs of the helm. The alpha that was touching him quickly steps back to allow their leader to step forward.

A large smile crosses the Pirate King's face as he stares at the omega before him like he's just found the most sought after treasure in the world. "Shall we give our little one here a preview of what it's like being a pirate's omega?"