The Dirty Truth

Care POV.(four weeks later)
Jamie and I have been going good, ever since I told him that I was a virgin, never kissed no one,and that he's my actually first boy friend not boyfriend yet,he's been asking me to be his but I keep saying no,because wat if this a prank so he can have sex with me an just leave me afterwards..As you all know I'm a big girl and I have my insecurities that's probably the reason I keep blowing him off..But any who let me get ready to go to the board walk,and guess wat this is our like 6 date,yass I love taking it slow and not moving into some fast.quick.and A Hurry.
It was 8:15 and we're leaving at 11:30 so I have to get ready.
I took a long hot 30 min shower got out,lotioned my body down.After all that I went to my closet an got a white tank,a blue jean jacket and some ripped jeans, I threw that on and did my hair and makeup which was simply my hair in very loosely curls and eyeliner and lip gloss. After I was done I walked to the devil I call mom she hates me because I'm bigger than most.
"Where yo fat ugly ass going" she said smoking a cigerate
Very confidentiality I said " On a date mom,I'll be back in a few hours" I said heading towards the door
" Ohh hell naw you better march yo fat ass back up stairs, don't nobody want you cuz u a nobody,stupid bitch, if I can't go out as fine as I am, then your ugly ass can't.!" She said pushing me to the wall, why do she treat me like this, ever since my father left she been nothing but pure evil, she said its my fault but my dad says differently. I bet you wondering why can't I live with him well because he's not ready to tell his wife that he have a child and my mom took full custody of me and had a restraining order on him because he supposedly kidnapped me..But anyways let me try to sneak out the window,I do this all the time when my mom act up..

5minuts later

"Wassup ma" Jamie said hugging me
"Heyyy Jamie" I said while getting in the car
" Why did u come from the back of your house,I was looking for you ma" He said looking confused and worried, I didn't want to tell him about my mom so I jus made up a quick lie
" Umm. . . Ahh. . . I was feeding my two pit bulls. . ." I said playing with my fingers
"Umm OK but if there's something that you need to tell me, I'm here, OK remember that" he said and kissed my cheek and started up his Mercedes Benz... And we where off...