What... The... Hell...

Care Pov.

As I walked out the bathroom so sore after what just happened my best friend, BabyGirl, called me, but the Convo ended when her dad. He was DarkSkinned with tattoos, about 6'3. He looked like Moris Chestnut to me. He was standing in front of me, stroking his long thick dick, he so hard that the vains where in full view, but also deadly. HIV. He has it. And now maybe me.

"Ready for this dick again fatty" He said licking his lips, then spit on me.

I felt hopeless , BabyGirl was yelling telling me she was coming. But Mike Threw my phone across the room.

"Come here baby" he said ripping the towel off my very thick curvy body.

" You so damn thick, but the stomach and stretch marks have to go" he said looking disgusted.

That didn't stop him though he grabbed my leg and pulled it up and massage his dick against my clit, I did get turned on, no doubt, he went faster and faster. I moaned, it felt so good. I thought about Jamie and got even wetter but open my eyes and cried because it wasn't Jamie in front of me. It was BabyGirl's dad, he slapped me and threw me on my queen size bed and open my legs up and started to eat me out. I couldn't help it, I wanted more so I pushed his head down some more.

"You like that" he asked and started sucking my clit.

He stayed down there for a lil while and got up. And pushed my legs up to my ears and inserted his long thick dick inside me. It hurts because I'm still not use to it but it felt good. Pain and pleasure.

"Damn this fat juicy pussy, mhmm,grrrr" he growled.

I whimpered ,about 15min later, he slipped out of me and laid on his back 'thank God that's over'

" Ride me baby". Wat.? He grabbed my arm so tight that I thought he cuttin my circulations off.

" Please stop. I don't want to" I cried and placed my free hand to my face and cried.

At first he looked sympathetic but that quickly change to a hair pulling and and punch moment. I was sick of him so I fought back. I wrapped his ass with all my might but he was too strong so I gave in.

" Like I fuckin said come ride me" he said he eyes where now gray.

I did as told. I got on top and slowly sliding down his 10 in dick but he pulled me down on it I whimpered, this hurts so bad that I started to bleed again, I looked at him and he slapped me and I began to ride.
Back and forth I went he grabbed my hips and made me go faster, I came twice already. He pulled me down by my neck and started beating it while I was on top. Whimpers slowly left my mouth tears where falling down my cheeks, about to cum again and the door started to open again. BabyGirl and Jamie standing there shocked.

Jamie mouth was opened wide and finally he said " What... The...Hell..."