Putting The Pieces Together

BabyGirl Pov

Kid was down stairs keeping a eye on that crazy bitch but we walked in to see Care face fucked all the way up and tears running down it. She looked up it was sorta like watching a little girl get in trouble and somebody giving her a present, she looked relieved and the dude he.... My Father...
  Jamie mouth was opened wide and finally he said "What...the...fuck"
I was pissed I stomped over to Care And pulled her off him and he flew up lookin to surprised.

"Damn u really done grew and even put on a couple of pounds" he said licking his lips.

  I was confused. And I look at Care who was struggling to cover herself up but gave in and started to cry, I didn't say nothing I just walk to her pajama drawer and pulled out some boy shorts and and big LSU shirt and threw it at her. I wasn't mad at her. But when im mad, I get told that I'm unpredictable and people don't know who I'm mad at. Care looked at me shocked and started putting on her clothes

"B must caught amnesia or something" Jamie Said looking at me then him.

  "That what the hell I'm thinking" I said tapping my chin with my gun.

    " He's your dad right.?  He's been talking to my mom for a week threatening to beat & rape me if I told"Care said with a whisper. Dude laughed and said.

   " Fuckin fat ass, I can speak for my damn self" he said as he walked up to her but, Jamie knocked the fuck out of him.

  " Don't ever speak to my girl like that, son. Dead ass." He said and kicked him in his shit. I called my mom and told her about what happened and she said she on the way.
-_-_-_-
20 min. Later
Mom & Dad rushed in. Mom had on a cookie monster onsie and dad had on a all over body suit. They brought food for all of us except that crazy bitch and that mystery man that look exactly like my father. My dad kept staring at him. They where looking at each other like they wanted to kill. We sat and at our Chinese food while them two where lookin like they where in the principal office.

"OK now it's Putting The Pieces Together time" I said tapping the table.

   " Baby" my mom said looking at my dad. "Current,isn't your Father, Mike Is" she said.

  "What.?" I said looking at both of them. "Mom this is not the time to play" I said in tears.

    "She's right, he's my twin, he use to beat on Shantel and sexually abusing to you. U might not remember all of this but it happened. I stepped in and took responsibility and I knew I can pass for your dad and u wouldn't even know because we're identical,our Father was very ill, he was too weak to run the game so he chose me, Mike got made and started his own drug bang, mine where always stronger than his, thats why when your mother had to come to the trap and the night we stayed Gon wen u asked us about having the sleep over. We was handling business, he stole some product from us and held my best men for ransom. And Care babygirl I'm sorry I should've taken you in when BabyGirl brought it to my attention, I will make sure you'll never have to see him or this bitch again" He said looking sympathetic. It was silence.
Nobody spoke just the whimpers of my mom, Care, and I. This day took A turn.

"Hm Ol' man always have like yo ass for some reason. I was always on time to meetings and drug trades, Yo ass all ways had everything. And now u have my wife and child. You a Busta. He should've choose me I know the streets better than you.! Yea I'm jealeous but who wouldn't be.! That's why I killed him. He didn't die of a massive heart attach, I suffocated him. I wanted to run the game and these hoes with you, fuck that, you wanted to go behind my fuckin ba--" *gco* my dad just had enough started punching with the gun. Why didn't he just shot him.? After all of that, Dumb hoes ass moma want to say something.

  "Care, baby I'm so so so sorry for everything u did to you. The drugs, men, the liquor all went to my head please stay with me baby I'm sorry." Care mom said. Care looked like she wanted to hug her but did the complete opposite.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME.! BECAUSE OF YOU MY DAD IS GON AND NOW MY VIRGINITY, PRIDE &JOY.! I TOLD MYSELF THAT I WAS GOIN TO GIVE MY ALL TO THAT ONE PERSON WHO LOVED ME SO MUCH.! BUT YOUR JEALOUS ASS WANTED TO BREAK ME DOWN TO THE BRINK. IM DONE WITH YOU AND THIS FUCK LIFE.! I'VE TRIED TO KILL MYSELF OVER AND OVER BUT ONLY ONE PERSON CONVENIENCE ME NOT TO AND THATS BABYGIRL *Voice Cracks* The only person who wants me for me. Tells me I'm beautiful even when those bruises and scars be on me. I don't even hate you.I'm don with you." She said and cried her last tears.

"Baby pck our clothes, your staying with us now." My mom said and kissed her four head.
  "Are u sure that you want m---" *gco*
  "Yes we are sure, and you probably don't want to look at me so I might get a little two bedroom apartment for you and BabyGirl" my dad said.
  "Oh no, you don't have to do that, I can tell you and that apart clearly" Care said fiddling with her big shirt.
"Are you Sure" my mom asked
  "Yes" Care said and smiled and hugged all three of us.
  I sqealed And said " You Know What That means" I sang
  "Roommates.!" She squealed and smiled happily
  " Yeaaaaa that too but Shopping for room supplies And car" I said
  " I.. I.. I don't know what to say. But I definitely don't want a car" she said
  " Why not" my mom asked " it's not a problem for us, we were actually planning on buying you one for your birthday" my mom said excitingly
    " Can I wait until then, then." Care said look down. 'Yup we have to work on that too'i thought to myself.

"Of course" my dad said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that her and Jamie went out for a bit.
"How you feeling bae"Kid asked as we walk through home depot looking for things for my room.

  "Shocked" I said.

    "Me too Care mom is off, she tried to get me to have sex with her" he said an we both laughed.

" Then she said,that she was jealous of Care, I asked her why.? And she said that' Care dad used to molest her, care doesn't remember because she was only 1. And then She asked me ' why is Care so beautiful.?  And that 'She's mad jealous of her because he wanted Care And not Her. And that's the reason she put a restraining order against him and filled for full custody"  He said rubbing his face like this was just too much.

   " Well it's a little bit to late for that now" I said and walked off.

  "Wait BabyGirl, Her mom have Aids" I stopped my tracks.

  "What" I said.

   " Yea she told me that your  dad's twin had it too, and now maybe Care" he said and looked down.

  Welp this night just get better and I text my mom and told her that we have to take Care to the doctor tomorrow. And she told me that they where on they way now, because Care already told them. I Sighed because I already know that they didn't use protection.

************************************

Let Me Know What Y'all Think. I Know It's Be Awhile But I'm Back And I'm Better.! OK So As Y'all Know I'm Working On My YouTube Channel I Need All Of Yall Support. THANK YOU.!

12 Votes 😍
12 Comments 😍