Tense

AN: I use some jiu jitsu references in this story so if you don't get them just type it up! 

I'm sitting in Martial Arts class excited to get up and show off my skills. Today we are partnering up one by one and showing the rest of the class our skills. Sadly the teacher picks who we partner up with depending on our fighting abilities.

I'm up next so I stand up in front of everyone waiting for the teacher to pick my partner, I want a challenge. "Hmm Y/n I'm gonna pick Marcus to come up with you" The teacher says.
I roll my eyes in disgust, Marcus seriously? "Miss i want a challenge, someone who can actually fight." I say with sass, "This will be a challenge Y/n, trust me" she says. Trust her? My ass I will.

Marcus comes up opposite to me and we death stare each other, "Show me what you got" I demand him "I'll show you more" Marcus replies.
He goes to punch me but i dodge it grabbing his wrist and throwing him over me, Marcus swings his legs into my feet making me crash to the ground next to him. I scoff and he raises his eyebrows at me, I go on top of him in Mount position and lean into his chest to grip onto his back. I then lift myself up still holding onto Marcus I plant my feet on the ground and flip Marcus back up so we are facing each other again.

Marcus jumps at me tackling me to the ground and I try to squirm out of his grip but he has me good. I look up at Marcus who's on top of me and I feel something hard pressing against me and I look down my body. "Wow I didn't know I turned you on" I say loud enough for only Marcus to hear. And a smirk forms on his face and he tumbles me around till we are in back mount position with Marcus dominating.

He has me in a tight grip and I'm out of breath so i throw my head back onto his shoulder and I start breathing heavily to catch my breath. "I didn't know I turned you on like that" Marcus says obviously teasing me from earlier.

I look him in his eyes and escape from his grip and slide around so we are facing each other and get him into headlock with my feet. I tighten my grip till Marcus taps out. He finally did after resisting for a while.

"Good job guys I'm impressed" The teacher says, she dismisses us. Marcus and I head over to the change rooms, they are unisex only for Martial Arts. "You're not too bad Lopez" I say praising him. He walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders pressing me against the wall. For some reason I don't flinch him off me I just stay put, "I could say the same about you, I can show you some more moves if you please" He says keeping eye contact.

I am surprised by his confidence, well more like cockiness. "If you insist but I'd like to show you some of my moves first" I say smirking.

AN: I'll probably write a prt2 of this with the Smut lol. Only if y'all want tho.