я

"urgh..." i grumbled waking up

SOVIET POV:

what a pain in the ass...

It was another stupid morning..

My position was awkward.
then i realized.

i fell asleep Beside 'him'!
i somewhat panicked and immediately got up, as gentle as i could not to wake the german up in the process.

I exhaled as a sigh of releif when i finally got up.

I searched for a clock to check the time, it was still Quarter to 6. I stretched for a little bit.
Anddd here we go again.
work. Yes, work. at the office. today.
it was going to be busy as fuck. Especially since christmas was near. We had alot of shit to sign, and obviously, more papers to sign.We couldnt do it at home or else the mail would be full as fuck it would Look like a trash pile.

it starts at 8 so i Successfully got my ass to move and take a shower,and put on some clothes,cant forget my trusty ushanka, after that it was 6:20 already. I Decided to cook breakfast for everyone, but before that i carried the german to his room. It would be weird if anyone saw him sleeping on the couch, more or less a surprise visit, like what Yugoslavia did to my back door..............

I went on cooking some Каша, some fried eggs and pancakes. I put the Каша in seperate bowls, and prepared the table with plates and utensils.
i got myself a coffee too. Best thing to start the day.

I Personally, knocked on each door for them to wake up.
it was Quarter to seven, (6:45) i would be leaving in about an hour now,
evergone was at the table eating, some were still sleepy and some were staring at who knows what for i dont know how long. Russia seemed to be... Quite okay. Surprisingly, especially after what happened.
once i finished eating, i told them where i was going and when i was gonna return.
they understood and i went on.

It was not really a long ride, it took around 10 minutes, The building was not too far nor too near,we live on a isolated are, but not too isolated, you would see atleast 17 houses within 1km,  on the way though i did get to see the scenery around me.
Forests, Houses, Mountains, Snow. Parks and more.

I arrived at the building and stepped inside, as expected, other european countries were there, signing imports, exports, and more important shit.

The only vacant spot was, germany.
Right, his papers were being signed by the allies and me.. I sighed when i realized there was more, paperwork.
we also had a meeting this afternoon at 1 after lunchbreak.

When i realized, yugoslavia was here, he waved at me so i waved back. He then came up to me.

"hey bro, whats up?" He asked
"everythings doing good.. how about you?"
"Im also doing nice, except for some family arguements. everything seems to be okay"
"Ah, alright, you coming to the meeting later?"
"yeah obviously"

after some chitchatting we parted ways and went to my office.
ah, wait.
it smells like vodka. It always has.
I stared at the piles of paperwork to be done.
I sat at my chair and started reading, signing and doing shit.

a few hours later, 11:20

after i finished.  Litterally, Litterally just 5 piles. i took a big sigh. This was honestly exhausting, Lunch break startes at 11:30.
Wouldnt mind if i drink a little?
Of course, i have my glorious stash everywhere i settle, Stay, or work at.

i took one small bottle and finished it up in 9 minutes, took my sweet time. Havent drank this shit in 2 weeks.

It was finally lunch break, i went out of the door to see the hallways starting to get a little crowded.
i headed my way to the cafeteria to get some water, and lunch
I got two sandwiches and went my way, back to my now messy office. It looks like a blizzard hit it directly honestly.