Chapter 3 - One-Sided

Star starts, "Thanks for showing me around, safe kid!"

Marco twitches in annoyance, why does everyone call him that?

"What? No!" Marco says slightly offended. Meanwhile, Star is following behind him while taking in the scenery of the school grounds.

"Ohhh..." She gasps, eyeing more of her new environment.

"Look, whatever you heard about me isn't true" Marco rambles.

Star, still skipping, spots a janitor walking by and waves at him, "Hiiiiii!" Not paying attention to Marco's rant.

He continues, "I don't know where people get the idea I'm so safe!" Immediately he spots a shifted tile on the ground and, like instinct, pulls Star away from it, still walking, "Oh, watch your step. Loose tile." She gasps for a second, beaming at an overflowing trashcan.

Marco, still rambling, not realizing his irony as he saves Star from utmost humiliation, and pain. "It's ridiculous!" He quickly shuts an open locker, "Careful." He pauses, "You wear a helmet in the gym shower one time, and you're labelled for life!" He stops Star again, "Oop, broken glass."

"Frankly, I like taking risks and would welcome a little danger in my life." Marco finishes, unannounced to him, Star just began to listen to his monologue and came up with an idea...

----

Now that idea.

One gesture.

One party trick.

One little insignificant action.

 What could go wrong?

As soon as Star casts that spell; The clock starts to tick, and the butterfly's wings beat by the hour, she has sealed her own fate and has no idea.

What has that spell cost her? 

...More specifically, the world? Let's just say: 'It doesn't end all sunshine and rainbows'...

----

Star comes up with a spell and blasts a passing butterfly with her wand, Marco never noticed it until now.

The innocent butterfly quickly transforms into a monster, its white fur and blue wings flutter rapidly like it was in shock, with a body, antenna and long snout, all hot pink, complete with sharp yellow teeth, and big yellow eyes.

It screams at Marco while Star watches, proud of her work and hoping Marco would be satisfied to beat it up! Although she wasn't sure how strong humans were...

Before Marco could say anything it snaps to a nearby student, with black hair wearing a green bag and blue jacket. The monster picks him up and drags him into the distance as the student screams in terror.

Star and Marco look dumbfounded, mostly Marco, as he shouts in horror, "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!"

"Oops. Heh. I thought you wanted a little danger." She quotes. Marco notices she took the kidnapping of that student a little too loosened, not to mention the butterfly monster in the first place.

Just then turning around, eyeing her wand, Marco slowly clocks in as to how that creature came to be, plus noticing her choice of wording; He gets suspicious and questions her.

"Who are you?"

Star takes a bow before announcing, "I'm a magical princess from another dimension!" She creates a rainbow above her head with the wand; finishing with a bow and then coming to a stop. While the rainbow produces bunnies, not before bursting into flames, along with the poor bunnies.