1. Ghouls at the Hunger Games

A/N: Literally no one asked for this, but here it is! My Ghost one-shots book. Some chapters will be short, some will be long. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or in my DM's :) I've got some ideas myself, I want to write about the Ghost characters in certain situations, crossover fan fictions (like this one with The Hunger Games), and I also want to write some Y/N X Character.

Also, this is complete shit, made it up as I wrote it, and I didn't edit it at all. The main point of this was that I had fun writing it and I did :D

For those of you who have never read The Hunger Games before, here are the basics you need to know to understand this story: It takes place in a world in which the Capitol (rich people) let 1 girl and 1 boy from each of the 12 districts (most of them are poor), fight in an arena to the death. There is only 1 winner.

TW: Gore (duh, it's a Hunger Games story, what did you expect?)

Dewdrop stood in the arena, waiting with the 23 other tributes for the games to start. All of the tributes were standing on a field in a circle around a small house that was exactly in the middle of the arena. He looked over to his left to see that the girl who was chosen for his district, district 10, was focussing on one of the weapons that was laying nearby her, an axe. From the training that they had had together before the Hunger Games, he knew that her name was Cirrus. But that was the only thing about her that he knew. During the training he had tried to talk to her, but she didn't want anything to do with him because ''no offense, but you'll die anyway and then I'll be sad. I'm just protecting myself. Only 1 can win, after all.'' Dewdrop couldn't really blame her though, she was right. He was by far the smallest guy in the arena, and would probably die within the next 30 seconds if he didn't run away as fast as possible.

''Let the 66th Hunger Games begin!'' Sister Imperator's voice echoed through the speakers of the arnena. Dewdrop ran as fast as he could into the woods, where he will hopefully be safe. Well, not safe from the dangers of the arena, but at least safe from the other tributes. At the edge of the forest, he saw a small pocket knife laying on the ground. He decided to pick it up, and then to continue running. He knew that it was totally hopeless, but at least he's got something now. That's better than nothing, right?

As a kid he used to climb trees quite often. Not that he had much time to do that, no, he mostly had to work as a butcher, just like the rest of his family. At least he is used to seeing blood, which is something he will see a lot of here in the arena. He could already hear the cannons announcing that another tribute has died. He couldn't help but wonder if Cirrus was still alive. Papa IV told her to get an axe as soon as she could, because she was really good with axes at the training.

Papa IV was their mentor. He had won the Hunger Games himself a long time ago, and he was now the mentor of the tributes for district 10. He had told him to use his tree-climbing skills to his advantage, and so he did.

Once he had reached the top of the tree with ease, he could see what was happening in the middle of the arena, while no one could see him. There were at least 16 dead people, or, almost dead people, on the floor. He could recognize them from here. He thought about who was still alive by now then, Aether, Rain, Moutain, Cirrus, Cumulus, Swiss, and Sunshine. Dewdrop closed his eyes for a second, he wished that this wasn't real. He tried not to show too many negative emotions, because he still had to be likable. He knew that the people back home in disctrict 10 were watching him on the large TV in the town's square. But so were the people in the capitol, who could send the tributes gifts to help them, because they bet on which contestant would win. Dewdrop knew that no one would bet on him, he did slightly below averge during the training. So why would they send him a gift?