Chapter 4

Kenji POV
I walk around the village with no destination in mind. I'm a little upset because Kaasan had told me there was no training today seeing as I go back to the academy tomorrow.

"Kenji!" I look slightly surprised when I look to my left and see Sarada running towards me. I tilt my head, "Hey Sarada, aren't you supposed to be at the academy?" Her cheeks gain a tint of pink as she pushes her glasses back, "Don't say that so loud baka your going to get me caught. Yes I'm supposed to be there but all Shino-sensei is talking about is the Great Ninja wars. And that stuff I already know so I thought I'd come find you instead..."

She trails off causing me to smirk teasingly, "Who knew Sarada Uchiha could break the rules I think Boruto's rubbing off on you."

Sadara scoffs in response, "Don't even mention the baka, I still can believe he manage to reck Hokage rock qt the entrance ceremony." I shrug in response, "It's Boruto we're talking about it'd not that surprising."

"Kenji!" We both turn to find Boruto running towards us. As soon as he reaches us both him and Sarada glare at each other. I sweat-drop, "You want something Boruto?" He snaps out of it, "I was ease dropping on my Kaachan and Tousan this morning. Tousan and your Kaasan are supposed to be having some sort of meeting at my old man's office. With some important people in the village. You want to go ease drop on them and see what its about."

"Baka you won't even get close Lady Chiyos sensory are said to be even better than the second Hokage." He glares at Sarada, "No one asked you miss know it all."

As the two in front of me argue I ponder for a moment. I mean now that I think about it Kaasan did seem irritated about something. Maybe it was about this meeting this could be my chance to see what's up. The worse that could happen is Kaachan finds out and kills me. But I've lived a good life I wouldn't mind as much.

"Okay I'm in." The two in front of me looking at me stunned, "W-Wait really?!" Boruto asks, "Yes really, I mean you only live once right." Sadara shakes her head and sighs, "You two are baka's, just so you two don't get caught I'm going with you."

Boruto glares at her, "Who even invited you." I smirk at him, "Sarada you are more than welcome to come." Boruto glares at me, "You can't be serious!" I simply shrug and jump onto the roofs the two following behind me. Once we get closer to the Hokage building we suppress our chakra as much as we can.

Sneaking inside was easier than I thought as we getting into a room that was near Uncle Naru's office. We pressed our ears against the wall. I'm honestly surprised Kaasan hasn't found us...

Chiyo pov
When I got Narutos message this morning to say I was pissed was an understatement. It broke my heart when I saw the upset look on Kenji's face when I told him there was no training today.

Sure him getting suspended from the academy on his first day was bad but it was also a good thing. Because of it I was able to bond with my son properly probably since he was a baby. It was a good thing Sakura had to leave earlier to the hospital and dropped the girls off with Hinata. She would have known something was up and tried to calm me down.

But not today now I stand at an angle with Naruto who was sitting at his desk. And the one old teammate I barely manage to tolerate Sasuke.

I was already tracking Kenji's chakra signature and when Sarada and Boruto joined him I knew there where going to be up to something. When they started to come this way I flare my chakra enough to where I knew Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't be able to pick up there signatures.

"So mind telling me why the fuck your trying to cut my time in the village short." I say bluntly glaring at Sasuke who looks at me blankly, "Chiyo."

Naruto sighs out, "What its just a question come on duckbutt answer." I smirk when his eye twitches, "Listen Chiyo the investigation looks like its leading somewhere no shinobi will be able to get to without my Rinnegan not even you."