Chapter 7

(So sorry in advance for the loong chapter😅)

Just hearing 'Tasha talk about these famous Tony Stark parties makes my eyes light up. They sound so fun! Drinking, dancing and meeting new people? I mean maybe not the last one, but the rest I would do gladly.

I had the utmost pleasure of meeting Tony's wife the other night. I call them both Pepperony. Pepper Potts I think was her name. We really hit it off that night. She's coming with us to shop for our dresses today. Beautiful blonde hair and major girl boss energy. She also runs Stark Industries?! She is one busy person.

I swear I can never get a good night's sleep. The nightmares are starting again. There's only been one good night I have gotten enough rest, and that was when I fell asleep on the roof. Which now that I think about it, is really because that next morning I woke up in my bed. At first I thought it was a dream, but then I checked how much of the book I had left and it was marked at the page I stopped on in my 'dream'. It's whatever tho. At least I woke up here and not another place.

What I do need to focus on right now though is what dress I'm going to wear for Stark's party. Nat, Pep, Wanda, and I are all going to the mall to get dresses. There was one there I saw in this little boutique that I loved!

We were already on the way there when we heard Wanda break the radio silence. "So why don't we stop at that little shop that is in front of the mall," she turned and smiled at me. Now I know she was reading my thoughts.

"That sounds great," Pepper turned from the passenger seat to look at us, "Happy, you can just drop us off at the front of the mall, and I'll call you when we're almost done."

"I can't do that Mrs. Potts! Tony told me to wait for you all," Happy replied. He doesn't seem very happy though.

"Yo, Mr. Forehead Of Security. Lighten up a bit would you? You don't want to ruin a beautiful day with your rainclouds of fury," I said.

Wanda started laughing and Nat was a little better at holding hers in as Pepper held her hand over her mouth to not show the smirk that was on her face.

"Well It's a good thing you don't work for Tony isn't it," Pepper retorted, but in a slightly nicer way. She is very determined to get all of us alone.

Happy finally admitted to defeat after what Pep said. "Fine, but please call me when you are all done."

Pep and him talked for a good 15 minutes before he pulled out of the parking lot and went to the nearest Burger King, for Tony no doubt.

We were all so excited and all knew what color we wanted our dresses to be. Pepper wanted light blue,
Wanda wanted red for obvious reasons, Nat wanted black, and I wanted dark green.

Something about a nice deep green is just so calming. As if you're walking through an enchanted emerald forest.

It's just so-

"OH MY GOD!" Pepper exclaimed as a black suburban almost ran into us four.

The car stopped and was out into park as an older man stepped out. He wasn't very tall, had white hair, and a white mustache. He was also wearing a pair of sunglasses. He walked towards us while Wanda reassured Pepper a little bit that we were fine.

"Oh gosh! Ladies I am so sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay," I told him, "just please be a little more careful next time sir." I walked over to him to be sure he was okay as well.

"Are you sure you're all okay," He asked, seeming concerned.

Natasha turned to him with a soft expression, knowing he didn't mean any harm and was just worried one of us was hurt in the near accident. "I can assure Mr. ...," she paused, waiting for his name.