ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Me and my friends were going to watch Brazil vs. Serbia game "hey guys do you have any money? I want to get some snacks.." Livia asked. "Yea actually I do." Gabriela said and pulled out her wallet, "here go get some snacks we will be going to our seats," I said smiling as me and Gabriela started walking to our seats "OMG IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM PLAYYY" I said to Gabriela smiling

"ME TOOOOO THEY ALL SO FINE AND GOOD PLAYERS" Gabriela said as we sat down, " I GOT THE FOOD BITCHESSSS" Livia said coming down the stairs and me and Gabriela laughed as Livia sat in the middle as we looked around

"how many minutes until the game starts?" Gabriela asked, "like 15 minutes." I said checking my phone "don't we have passes to see the players after the game?" I asked "OH YEA" Livia yelled "chill" I said laughing as I looked ahead to see Raphinha and Richarlison walking out towards our side of the stadium "oh my god.." I said looking at them they were looking around and since we're directly in the front the looked at us, "AH" I yelled and they smiled at me as they started walking to us, they were about to come to us until a girl behind me pushed me to the ground and stood in my spot, my head hit the metal and I winced.

I heard above me yelling and clearly they were Gabriela and Livia yelling at the girl as I felt something pull me up "tudo bem?" Raphinha asked me, "Sim, tudo bem.." i said as i felt something warm drip down my ear as I touched it and saw blood, "Meu Deus, venha comigo.." Richarlison said pulling me up to my feet as the both helped me walk out of there and to where I think is they're locker room..

'I don't know if im being dramatic or not because if these boys are taking me to their locker rooms it must be serious but it really didn't feel that serious.' I thought to myself and thought as we continued walking 'why am i now suddenly realise I'm going into the FUCKING LOCKER ROOMS OF MY FUTURE HUSBANDS....' I thought smiling to myself until my thoughts were interrupted "what's your name?" raphinha asked me "Y/N Oliveira."

I said looking at him and he nodded 'well this is awkward and I really expected him to say something romantic after or something.. ' I thought and then we opened a door "here sit there and i will get you something," Richarlison said as raphinha stayed with me "where are we?" I asked "our locker room." he answered staring at me as I stared at the wall ahead of me but then i looked at him in confusion "where is everyone then?" I asked him "I'm pretty sure in the room next to us, if you want we could go inside.." he said, "sure," I said and I realized I was holding his hand the whole time.

Richarlison came out with a bandage and wrapped it around my ear so it doesn't bleed through, "there, I'm pretty sure your all good now." he said smiling, I smiled back and stood up to walk to the door "wait, didn't you want to see them?" raphinha asked holding on to my shoulder, "I actually have a pass to come after the game." I said, "before you go can I get your number?" "we." I walked closer to them "how about.... If you win the game, you can get my number." I said smirking and they smiled "sure." they said and I smirked and turned around to walked out.

I got back to my seat "OMG ARE YOU OKAY Y/N?!" they yelled at me and I laughed "yeah I'm fine actually... THEY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER" I told them and they yelled" LUCKYYYY AHHH GIMME THEIR NUMBERS PLEASE" Gabriela yelled" i said if they win this game they can have it," i said and they were going to say something until the game started.