ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

The game started.... the game kept on going on and on with no goals, i started to get nervous because they dont now it but, i want to give them my number.

"GOD DAM BITCH NO GOALS? THE FUCK" livia's loud ass yelled, "you know, its okay. BRAZIL CAN DO IT" Gabriela yelled i laughed and turned my head and saw a camera facing me and i smiled and blew a kiss and turned back to the feild to see Richarlison looking up to the big t to look at me and i slighlty blushed.

"HALF TIME????? BRAZIL HURRY UR ASS UP" livia yelled and i put my hand on her shoulder, "its okay, livia calm ur ass down," i told her and she gave me a blank stare.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

The game finally started again, I definitely could tell the brazils team got yelled at in those locker rooms because they are getting tougher.

All of a sudden brazil got to the goal, RICHARLISON SCORESSSSSSSS "BITCH AHHHHHH OMG YES YES YES YES OMG YES LETS FUCKING GO SUA FIHLO DE PUTAAAA" we started yelling and richarlison ran in our direction fo the field and celebrated and before he turned he gave me a stare and smirked " BITCH Y/N DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE WITH US??" livia asked, "you can find out later," i said smiling.

The game continued on i started to fall asleep when livia stood up, "HOLD ON HOLD ON," i stood up as well seeing vini pass the ball to Richarlison and he kicked it up and did a scissor kick and... SCORES AGAIN "TE AMO MEU DEUS DE CEU" I yelled and Richarlison ran to celebrate, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Both Gabriela and Livia started yelled and hugging as i stared deep into his dark brown eyes..

𝐺𝛂m𝖾 о𝓋𝘦𝕣

We started dancing our way to the locker rooms to meet up with the team, 'i am so happy knowing I get his number, not his, ALSO HIS. I'm so happy..' i thought as we walked in, i looked around and felt someone hug me from behind and pick me up "NÓS VAMOS AGORA ME DAR O QUE VOCÊ PROMETEU QUE ME DARIA." he yelled as the whole team started yelling in happiness.

He put me down and i pulled out my phone, "você jogou incrível, richa." i told him and looked back to see the girls talking with other players, "obrigada, linda" he said smirking and i blushed slightly and gave him my phone to type his number.

He handed me my phone and we walked to the team "Quem é Você? bela moça.." i heard a voice from behind me and turned to see antony.

SHII MY LAP TOP BOUT TO DIE