ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

"Quem é Você? bela moça.." i heard a voice from behind me and turned to see Antony, "Y/N Oliveira.." i said smiling and he smirked while everyone was talking in the back all of a sudden i felt someone sneak an arm around my waist "Oi Linda.." Raphinha said smirking and I slightly smiled 'hes drunk,' i thought to myself feeling a bit uncomfortable.

i looked in front of me to see antony a bit angry "hey i going to get going, we are going to get going" i said smiling as i moved out of raphinha's grip "TCHAU LINDAAA" raphinha said i laughed a bit, i grabbed my bag and we said bye to everyone and i went up to richarlison and hugged him then walked to the door to catch up with the girls.

                                                                        (ℜ𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔒𝔙)

"You guys saw the way she hugged me?" i asked "she definitely was into you, and we all saw the way you hugged her," lucas said, "putting your arms around her waist like that," 

i looked over to vini and saw a bit of jealousy in his eyes, "Vini, you good?" "yea yea, im good." he said and walked to the bathroom and Lucas and I looked at each other confused.

MB short chapter i rlly dont got nothing to continue cuz i actually got an idea for next chapter

Hint: chat :)