•info•

Hello readers!

Welcome to another book by one of the most inconsistent writers on Wattpad.

I know that isn't exactly ideal but you can thank the ADHD and copious amounts of uni work for that.

My work probably hasn't been proofread so feel free to point out grammatical mistakes, autocorrect also isn't my best friend.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy these wonderful scenarios, brought to you by the mind of a forensic psychologist with no time on their hands and an overactive imagination.

About requests

Preferably DM me with any requests (and specify that it is for this book as I have many). If you'd rather not DM me, that's fine, just leave your requests attached to the title "About requests" so I can easily access them and make notes of the ones I like. I can't write them all as my brain physically won't allow me if I lack interest, the little dopamine whore.

Check the description to see if requests are open or not.

Content- what I will/won't write (please read before requesting)

I don't write smut, I will time skip it if you want and illude to it, but I'm not writing it.

I do write about triggering topics, often as a coping mechanism but as always, I will clearly label any chapters that may be triggering.

I often don't describe the reader, this keeps everything as inclusive as it can possibly be.

I write using they/them pronouns and aim to use the most neutral terminology possible, again for inclusivity. If you leave a request, you can state what pronouns you would prefer me to use. HOWEVER, I am trans (genderfluid, usually masc so only use he/they a lot), sometimes writing from the perspective of a female reader can make me dysphoric so I simply put it off for months until I forget about it- so if you want a fic and don't mind me using neutral pronouns, it's recommended you don't specify. That isn't to say that I will never use she/her pronouns in a fic, I just prefer not to.

I love writing fluff and angst the most.

I prefer not to write about pregnancy/children in x reader fics but I will on occasion if the request is good, if it is a ship fic I am much more comfortable doing this.

If you want me to write about a specific religious or cultural event/you are part of a minority group I will write specific fics for you. This site is dominated by cis, white women (I have no problem with them at all, I just don't fall in that category so have an understanding of how hard it can be to find inclusive books) and I like to make my page as inclusive as possible, I would love to represent diverse people within my writing- just ensure you give me all the details so I can keep my writing as accurate as possible for you.

Book layout

You will find a title page for each character/ship with a short description of them. I am happy to add more if people want me to/request it (for example lesser known or less popular characters/ships). 

Any stories about each character/ship will be under the heading with their name and a symbol I associate with them on either side. 

Updates

Updates will likely be irregular- as I mentioned, I am a forensic psychology student at university, and I am very busy. My, mental health also varies quite a bit and ADHD isn't exactly helpful.

I will try my best but please don't nag me as that only stresses me out and makes me less likely to be well enough to update.

Thank you!