-Talk to Me-

Not a song lyric fic but somewhat inspired by 'Talk to me' by cavetown.

Your point of view:

He liked to sit up in the astronomy tower at night. Says it clears his mind. He likes to be alone but it's so dark tonight, and cold. The wind is howling through the castle halls and I'm worried about him. 

I grab one of my jumpers for him and a blanket and make my way to the tower. I quietly walk over to the skinny boy and take a seat beside him. He isn't startled by my presence, he simply lays his head on my shoulder. I hand him my jumper and place the blanket over our legs. He smiles gratefully and quickly puts the jumper on before returning to his previous position. 

"I was hoping you would come tonight."

"I thought you liked being alone Reg." I reply gently.

He shakes his head a little.

"You don't count."

"I don't count? As what, a person?" I question, chuckling lightly.

"I mean you don't drain me like the others, I like having you around Y/n." He states, avoiding eye contact.

I smile softly and wrap my arm around him, pulling him close. I look up at the stars and start to identify the constellations, I point up. 

"Your brother is in the sky tonight,"  I point at Canis Major, 

"he's named after the brightest star in the sky, then above that is Orion, the star on the right connecting the body to the bow is Bellatrix- a fitting name for a blood supremacist, Orion was cocky and died to a scorpion which he viewed to be inferior. Just left of Gemini, the twins, is Cancer, and just below that to the left is Hydra. If you go up a bit you'll see Leo, the lion. There you are Regulus. It's almost ironic that you are part of a lion constellation when you're from a family of Slytherins." I explain, pausing to think for a second.

He looks down slightly.

"I'm the family reject."

I laugh slightly.

"You're the favourite son because Sirius went and got sorted into Gryffindor." I chuckle.

"And only because of that..."

"Reggie you're from a family of blood supremacists, you don't need their approval. You and your brother are two of my favourite people- one as a friend one as... well. Anyway, I think your name fits. I think you're too brave to give in. You won't do the horrible things that they want you to do because you aren't like them. Your house doesn't define you, while you're ambitious, it isn't purely to benefit you and we both know that." 

He looks at me as if contemplating something before nodding.

"You aren't dating my brother are you?" 

"Your brother is my friend."

"And me?"

I look at him and gently cup his cheek. He looks at my lips, letting out a shaky breath before leaning in. 

We close the gap and share a sweet kiss under the stars.

We slowly pull away.

"I like when you talk to me." He smiles before burying his face in my neck.

God that was awful hahaaa