Chapter 13 - Jealousy?

Staff: Y/n you have five minutes. 

Gyeongsuk: Well looks like the kiss mark is gonna have to stay. Hurry up get your jacket on. 

Y/n: We don't have time to wipe it off? 

Makeup staff: Its too potent to just wipe off quickly it would take a while and scrub to the point your skin would go red. Its better for you to just go for it and not draw attention to it. 

Y/n: O-ok. 

Gyeongsuk: Come on now Y/n your dancers have already headed backstage. 

I made my way to the dancers backstage as we were called up shortly after and took out starting positions. 

Dreamcatchers waiting room

As Y/ns performance started the girls all paid attention to their friend. 

Handong: Is that mark from Gahyeon? 

SuA: Yep. 

Gahyeon: Now everyone knows hes mine. 

Yoohyeon: You two aren't dating. 

Gahyeon: You are just jealous. 

Dami: Be quiet Gahyeon. 

Gahyeon: Why unnie? Jealous the result of your kiss isn't on display? 

Le Sserafims waiting room

Eunchae: Unnie why is Zuha unnie looking at the screen so hard that it could burst into flames? 

Sakura: Its not just Zuha all three of them are glaring. 

Yunjin: Who the fuck kissed him. 

Chaewon: Whoever it is might get killed. 

Kazuha: Y/n/n I'm going to need a word with you. 

Eunbi POV

Eunbi: That poor boy. 

Chaeyeon: He's gonna get crowded very quickly.

Eunbi: He's already popular.

Stray Kids waiting room

Han: Wow look at that makeup on his neck it looks like a kiss! 

Bangchan: It looks really real...

Roommates house

BamBam: Jooheon why do they all look like that? 

Jooheon: I don't know Yeaji is the only one that doesn't look like she is about to explode.

Nagyung: YOU TWO BE QUIET! 

Suzy: (Who kissed you Y/n? Who was it? You would tell me if no when I ask you right?) 

Y/n POV

Once I had finished performing I headed backstage and back to my waiting room. 

Male Dancer: Y/n your abs looked really good today. 

Y/n: Hyung please stop teasing me about them. 

Female Dancer: He isn't wrong~ 

Male Dancer: Good job today Y/n. 

Once all the stages for the day were done most of my staff had left and it was just me and Gyeongsuk noona in the room when a knock was heard and before I could even open the door it swung open as five girls entered the room one in particular came over to the sofa I was sat on and grabbed me by the collar pulling me closer to her.