Army of Monkeys

(POV:Reader)

-"I was walking and this little monkey took my book," I began to explain.

-"I took it back and he started crying"

-"I turn and there's a whole fleet of them!"

-"Of what?" father asked.

-"A whole army of monkeys!"

-"Monkeys?" Clayton looked at me weirdly.

-"Yes, all over the trees"

-"And then I was swinging from a vine and in the air, and then got stuck on a tree"

-"There was this strange man and he saved me fro-"

-"Man?!!" father and Clayton asked at the same time, fully concerned and interested.

-"Well yes, but that's not-"

-"What man?"

-"The man who could talk to the gorillas, he saved me and brought me back here"

-"Gorillas!!"

-"You saw the gorillas? Where?!" Clayton held me roughly by the shoulders, shaking me as if it would help get the answer out of me.

-"He left with them"

-"Who?"

-"Tarzan" I replied.

-"Tarzan?"

-"Mm-hmm"

-Small Time Skip-

-"Well...he didn't stand upright, he sort of...crouched in a way" I explained to father as I sketched out Tarzan.

-"He supported his weight on his knuckles, I'm guessing he learned that from the gorillas, as they stand like that too"

-"Extraordinary"

-"I know!"

-"Oh Y/n! What a discovery!"

-"A man with no language, no human behavior, no-"

-"He was a quick learner, he was able to mimic words, everything I spoke he said back to me"

-"Fascinating"

-"And he had no respect for personal boundaries! He was this close!" I leaned very close to my father who backed up.

-"He looked at me confused but then fascinated, and his eyes, they were so gentle yet intense and serious" I sketched his eyes out, doing it carefully and as accurately as I could.

-"Oh! Should I leave you and the blackboard alone for a moment?" father chuckled.

-"Oh hush!"

-"The point is, think of what we could learn from him, what we could teach him"

-"We must find him" I finished off and father was nodding before Clayton came marching over to oppose my idea.

-"Your father came to find gorillas, not indulge some foolish fantasy"

-"Fantasy?! I didn't imagine him!"

-"Tarzan is-" suddenly Tarzan appeared in front of me.

-"...real" I finished off, a smirk of triumph plastered on my lips.

-"Ah! It's him...it's...it's"

-"Tarzan!"

-"Professor, stand back!" Clayton warned as he picked up his gun and pointed it at Tarzan. 

(A/N):

Sorry for not updating, I went to the dentist and have had a headache from all the teeth pain!

I will post tomorrow! I promise!

Bye!