Leaving

(POV:Reader)

We had gotten the rest of the stuff onto the ship, it was the last boat to the ship before we left. The captain got into the boat with a crew member. I stood staring at the forest, giving a last look before we were to leave. I was about to turn when I saw a figure coming from the forest and making its way to us.

-"Tarzan?" father asked, moving his glasses to get a better look.

-"I'm so glad you found us in time" I told him, and took hold of his hand as I led him to the boat.

He was wearing a suit, it looked normal but struck me a bit odd as I wasn't used to seeing him fully dressed.

-Finally Close the Ship-

-"Oh you won't believe what's in store for you!" I told Tarzan.

-"There's so many books and so much you can learn"

-"There's the whole world to see, and everybody's going to want to meet you"

-"Kings, scientists, famous writer's, you'll meet them all!"

-"The queen Victoria" father added as he climbed up the ladder to get onto the ship.

-"I've never met her but they say she's awfully nice," I added.

-"And I'll be with Y/n?" Tarzan asked.

-"Yes, with Y/n" I chuckled.

-"Oh! It's slippery" I gave a quiet laugh in nervousness as I climbed up the ladder.

Getting to the top a hand was put over my mouth and I was pulled up to the dock. I was dragged over along with my father by crew members of the ship.

I tried yelling but it was no use, my mouth was covered and I could say anything, it was muffled out. I bit on the hand of the man to get him to let go, he let go of my mouth but only tightened his hold around me.

-"Tarzan!" I yelled as a warning.

-"Y/n!" I could see him anymore, I was dragged to the bottom part of the ship but my heart sank at the sound of a gunshot.

-"What do we do father?" I asked, trying to look for an exit but there was only one.

-"I-I don't know"

(A/N):

I hope you guys liked the chapter! 

I really enjoy reading your comments and try to reply to the ones I can and need it. So please feel free to comment, they really add to the story sometimes. 

Bye!