Sleepover~

Ronaldo and Messi had taken a shower, Neymar let them borrow his clothes. They were quite big on both of them, and that had me questioning if I should just walk to my house to get clothes instead. Nah, that was too much.

Everybody was sitting down in the living room. I was the last one to shower, since we were all taking turns, OF COURSE.

"Y/n, you showering here or by your house?" Neymar wrapped his arm around my neck and looked at me.

"Here, if you don't mind. I don't feel to go all that way." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Damn, so you're gonna be in my clothes as well?" He laughed.

"Yup!" I had a mischievous smile.

He pulled me close and ruffled my hair. "Okay Y/n, go ahead. You know where my closet it."

I went up the stairs and opened the bathroom door. The air felt damp, and all of the glass was foggy.

I locked the door behind me, just in case Ronaldo was gonna try some shit. I scanned the bathroom, looking for the towels. Under the sink was an open cabinet with one more towel left. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I looked at the many shower handles, arrows and colors. What the fuck is this shit.

I started turning the handles, pulling and pushing slowly. This stupid thing isn't working, and I don't want to break it. Ugh.

I stepped out of the shower, got my towel and wrapped it around me. I slowly creaked open the door.

"Uh, Neymar?" I called out.

"Yeah?" A man called out in a confused tone.

"Could I have some help turning on the shower, please?" I laughed.

"Coming!"

I watched him approach me inside of the bathroom.

He took one glimpse of me and that was it. He didn't look at me at all after that. I could tell that he was flustered, but it wasn't like I was butt booty naked-

Anyways.

He easily turned on the shower with two turns of the handles.

"Thank you! Sorry for the confusion."

"N-no it's alright!" He quickly closed in the door.

Well alright..

After I finished showering, I dried myself off with the towel and went into Neymar's room with my towel wrapped around me. Freezing cold air made me shiver as I entered the room.

"How does this man sleep like this?  It's so cold!" I whisper to myself.

I walked into his closet, and it became a bit warmer.

There were many rows of drawers and many clothes being hung on the hangers above on the other side. I went through the first drawer. My eyes widened.

"Bro has SpongeBob boxers--" I giggled to myself.

"I'll take that,"

I moved to the next drawer and saw a plain, soft, white shirt.

"And that."

I put on the clothes in a short amount of time. The white shirt hung down, making it to where you could see just a bit of the boxers.

Damn this shirt is huge.

I walked out the closet while holding the towel in my left arm. I turned to the mirror and looked at myself while laughing on the inside.

Knock knock