Love Me

Warning: 

(Possibly a little smutty...)

It was now late at night. Neymar had told the news to Richarlison that we were dating now and that he could fuck off.

On the other hand, we had told Messi about it before we left the beach. I went on the drive with Neymar to drop Messi off, and I was now at Neymar's house.

Neymar closed the bathroom door. The water from the shower was running behind us. Steam filled the air. We had just came back from the beach and was about to shower.

I felt his bare chest hug me from behind. He leaned his head at an angle and kissed my neck once before sliding his hands up to my boobs. 

I put my hands over his while he traces the rest of my body.

I turn around. "Are you sure want to do this?" I look him in the eyes.

"Of course, I've been waiting so long..." He holds both of his hands in mine, raising my arms up and pinning me to the wall. 

He starts to make out with me slowly. His tongue now entering my mouth slightly, exploring all around.

His necklace was cold, rubbing against my chest with every time Neymar would push me to the wall more. 

He backs up as I take off my top. His eyes traced my every movement while he smiled, moving his tongue along his teeth.

We move into the shower now, warm water runs down my back.

He then puts his body against mine, making my boobs squish on his chest. He places his hand on my waist while he squeezes my boob with the other.

He lets out a groan. "I need you so bad, Y/n."

I blush, hearing what he had just said. 

I fix my eyes down to his body, making me notice his V line.

I wrap my arms around him, giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"I'm all yours." I whisper with our lips still touching.

He smirks and slides his hand down into my bikini, cupping my pussy while pinning me to the marble wall in the shower.

after, yk...

We were now outside on the couch, I was laying on top of him while he had his hand on my ass to keep me from sliding off.

It was dark and we could see the stars outside of the glass door from the couch. It was very cold for some reason, so we shared a blanket.

I rest my head on his chest, hugging him tight as he pulls me close to him.

"I love you so much, Y/n." He runs his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too, Neymar."