C4

The curtain of night slowly descended as the clouds on the horizon were covered with dust. The world darkened, and all beings returned to silence. Everything was so calm, but the more it appeared calm, the more it seemed to hide the arrival of the eye of the storm.

Bai Qiaoqiao hung up the phone and sneered unsympathetically.

Unexpectedly, that Xu Sheng was so useless. She had not used all her means to deal with him before he committed suicide!

She opened her photo album, which had the photos of Xu Sheng in the bathroom.

In the photo, Xu Sheng was crouched in the corner, hugging his head. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, revealing a taunting smile. What surprised her even more was that Xu Sheng actually stared directly at the camera, his pupils blood red, just like a corpse!

She rubbed her eyes, looking at the photo once more. There clearly wasn't any bloody color, and it was just Xu Sheng helplessly cowering the corner, using his hands to shield his ridiculous body from view.

Bai Qiaoqiao's face was pale, and she began to shiver. It was obviously summer, but she felt like she was bathed in winter's cold, the biting chill striking her. Xu Sheng's body was already dead, but as Bai Qiaoqiao examined the photo again, she thought it was mysterious.

"D*mn!" Her quivering hand pressed the screen, forcefully deleting all the photos in her phone. But her nervousness didn't lessen when she did that, so her chest tightened.

She glanced at her surroundings. It was a pink girl's bedroom with bags, a wardrobe, a sofa, dolls, and cosmetics...Everything in front of her was familiar, but she was increasingly flustered. This feeling was strangely inexplicable, and especially when the teru teru bozu, which was suspended next to the windowsill, was suddenly given life! A pair of black eyes studied her...

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The lights abruptly shut off, and the world returned to silence.

The mirror beside the bed vaguely revealed a black shadow. He stood there quietly and motionlessly, for an unknown amount of time, before disappearing.

Are you ready?

This is just the beginning of the game.

Let all the sinners die!

Xiao Chen turned off the light and lay on his side in bed. He took a deep breath and his eyes watered.

In the dim environment, he could only faintly see the outline of his bedroom. He stared at the ceiling and couldn't sleep for a long time.

"Xu Sheng." He buried his head in his blanket, his tears wetting the pillowcase as he called out the name in pain.

"It's all my fault."

If he didn't let Xu Sheng become a target, Xu Sheng wouldn't have been bullied into committing suicide. If he had woken up earlier, Xu Sheng might not have died! It's all his fault!

Xiao Chen's mind was a mess, and plenty of time passed before he was finally so exhausted that he fell asleep.

But in a place he couldn't see, the cabinet in the corner of the wall was lit by the moonlight outside. Its shadow slowly distorted, and in an instant, a part broke off. This new shadow started moving on the wall, changing into a humanoid form.

Follow current novels on nOvelB(i)n.NET.

He walked softly and stopped beside Xiao Chen's figure. He lay down steadily, attempting to merge with Xiao Chen's own shadow.

Xiao Chen's body shook violently. In his dreamy state, he sensed someone caressing his body, a pair of hands sliding down from his waist to his thighs.

This person seemed to feel the stiffness of Xiao Chen's body, so he used one of his hands to gently stroke Xiao Chen's back. He infatuatedly soothed the protruding butterfly bones, repeatedly petting them.