C8 - C9

Chapter 8

The sound of the broadcast abruptly traveled to everyone’s ears. It was distinctly the mechanical voice of a male without the slightest bit of emotion. Like it was reading aloud from a text, the voice flatly delivered a message, occasionally interrupted by static. {There is half an hour left until night falls. Players, please prepare yourselves.}

The girls widened their eyes, their panic surfacing as they started to shake.

Xiao Chen swiftly recovered. “How many people are in this world, and how large is our movement range? We need to quickly hide now.”

The leader of the girls grit her teeth. “There are not a lot of people. It’s only the students in Class 4 and you. We can move within the whole school.”

Xiao Chen was doubtful. “The entire school? Then why not climb over the wall and escape?”

One of the girls broke down. “Do you think that we haven’t thought of that? Do you know what happened to those people after they ran away?!”

Xiao Chen instantly stopped talking. This world was not the Real World. Even if they fled the school, what was outside? Who knew?

He hung his head, and the atmosphere became somber.

He suddenly sensed something touch his neck, and then a pair of hands attached themselves to his waist.

Sorry, content is lost, You are reading Novel on novelb(i)n.NET , we will fix it as soon as possible, thank you

This gave Xiao Chen goosebumps. When he looked downwards, he couldn’t see anything, and the girls didn’t notice any abnormalities.

Was it the ghost that had warned him about this world? Or Xu Sheng?

Xiao Chen could clearly feel its lips moving closer to his ear, until it began to rub his earlobe tenderly. A magnetic and husky male voice murmured, “Go to the library.”

The arms restraining him disappeared. Xiao Chen stroked his ear. It was a little red.

Xiao Chen chose to believe the ghost.

If his words were true, then they might be able to live. But if his words were false, then they would only die a bit earlier than the others.

Not to mention.

Xiao Chen squeezed his hand firmly.

He didn’t know why, but he had a random hunch that the ghost would not harm him.

“Let’s go to the library.” Xiao Chen did not hesitate to share the information. The girls raised their heads in surprise, but the situation was urgent and they had no other choice. After a while, they all followed Xiao Chen’s suggestions.

Night came.

Xiao Chen frowned.

Monsters would appear at night, so what monsters were there?

Xiao Chen repeatedly asked this question to the girls, but their expressions were so terror-struck that Xiao Chen couldn’t push them any further.

It was at this moment that the library’s intercom had another broadcast. The girls were so scared that they huddled together.

{Players, welcome to night time! The rules of the game have been changed twice.

Next are the new rules. The game mission has been renamed to ‘Find the Sinner’. Sinners are hidden among you all. According to the prompts, you must locate the designated sinner and punish them.

Finding the sinner will award an escape quota.

Through the votes of all people, a final sinner will be selected. Whether the accused person is the sinner or not, they will be punished.