C6 - C7

Chapter 6

“Motherf*cker, how long will it take! It’s been an entire morning! Class isn’t over, breaks aren’t allowed, and we have to even request to go to the bathroom! It’s already noon! Are they going to let us starve during lunch?”

“Right, right, isn’t it just a suicide? It’s not as if it’s murder! Why are they making such a big deal out of it?”

The students started whispering, their voices growing louder and louder as time went on.

“Quiet! All of you be quiet!” The students’ mood was increasingly excited, leaving the teachers helpless. The higher-ups gave firm instructions for them to calm the students down, but they were stuck in a deadlock.

Liu Chunming looked at the students under stage, gritting his teeth as he said, “Within three days, two lives were lost in your class! Do you guys not know how to reflect on yourself?!”

As the head teacher, he would be held responsible and blamed. The school authorities had already begun to clean up the situation. He was even considering the idea that to become a good teacher, he needed to pay attention to the student’s psychological education.

It was Xu Sheng first, then Bai Qiaoqiao. It wasn’t easy for the school authorities to suppress the news of Xu Sheng’s death so that it didn’t spread and influence the public. Unfortunately, Bai Qiaoqiao’s matter happened. What’s more, it occurred on campus, and too many students had seen it. There were a few students who were so scared they fainted on the spot. Even if the school wanted to conceal it, they couldn’t. Not only that, but two deaths in a row attracted the police’s attention.

One is the bully and one is the victim. The time between their deaths was no more than three days. Excluding the fact that it was suicide, many reporters in the city wanted to cover this for their next news article.

“Hey, do you think that Bai Qiaoqiao was so stimulated by Xu Sheng’s death that she committed suicide out of guilt?” A boy used his elbow to jab another boy next to him in the chest, whispering this.

“How is that possible? You don’t know the character of Bai Qiaoqiao, this person. I would rather believe that Xu Sheng turned into a ghost and came back for revenge!” The other boy snickered.

“Hahaha.” The people around them laughed together.

“Peng!” The table was fiercely smacked.

“All of you be quiet for this father!” It was Wang Tong.

The scattered discussions abruptly stopped, and there was a period of silence.

Wang Tong’s expression was dark, and his hands were clenched tightly into fists. His legs were crossed in a relaxed posture, like he was a stranger to the rest of his classmates.

The two boys looked at each other and did not speak.

If there really was a ghost, then wasn’t it Wang Tong’s turn next? Who didn’t know that it was Wang Tong who led people to humiliate Xu Sheng in the bathroom that day.

The two boys’ brains were magically connected by radio waves, and they both felt a little like they were watching a good show. But they completely forgot that they too had coldly observed the bullying that day. If Xu Sheng wanted vengeance, he wouldn’t spare any of them!

Gao Xuhan was in her seat, glancing at her surroundings mockingly. The original owner of her body had a low presence. She sat silently in the corner by herself. Especially in such a tense atmosphere, no one perceived her existence. And when Gao Xuhan wrote something in her notebook, nobody cared.