the day I came to Milwaukee

*Aurianna voice over*
Hello everyone in this chapter is where I remembers when i first came to Milwaukee and all the crazy exciting things that happened to me through my hiatus all the way through now and now on to the story
*end of Aurianna voice over*

*story voice over of Aurianna*
Aurianna; *sign* where do I even begin july 20th 2021 the day before i came i asked my grandma who at the time i thought was my mom i asked if i can go visit my grandpa fonzie who at the time i also thought was my dad and she said yes cause when i was born i didn't spend much time with fonzie I was immediately a childhood sweetheart to everyone in Hollywood and it was scary cause everyone knew my name so then when i turned 15 years old my agency said hey want to go on a 8 month hiatus and i said sure so i finished my last world tour the last one was in Miami, Florida and when I told everyone that was my last concert i cried cause I took a break from the spotlight and my career so then on July 21st i flew to Milwaukee and fonzie wasn't there so I got comfortable i met everyone and at that time i was in a 5 year relationship with Australian singer Hrvy but then are 6 month anniversary rolled along and he broke up with me because he was dating singer loren behind my back i went into deep depression after that whole incident and then at my sweet 16 birthday party peter asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes 3 months into our relationship i got pregnant with our beautiful baby girl Cece Amanda Rose Fonzarelli and after years passed peter proposed to me and i said yes we got married and we where deciding on moving out but no one was being supportive about it so we decided to stay and then later on i got pregnant with our beautiful baby boy Justin greyson Fonzarelli he was born 22 weeks and he spent a long time in the Nicu which was extremely hard on me and peter and that's when I found out that Leather and Fonzie weren't actually my parents they were my grandparents and i was extremely shocked when they told me hence why justin was born early, but he got to come home and then we celebrated his second birthday a few days ago and then the next thing you know i got pregnant with our beautiful baby girl danielle Joanna rae our last baby and now I'm leaving Milwaukee and heading to New York City for Broadway! 8 months go by so fast I'll see you guys in the next 2 chapters!