Elizabeth?

I stand not knowing what to do for about about what feels like years!

Finally I make up my mind.

I run towards the blonde girl, I really hope she's Elizabeth!

"Elizabeth!" I scream. I'm happy to see the blonde girl turn and look at me directly in the eye.

It is Elizabeth. she runs towards me happily, it's the first time I've ever seen her happy to see me.

She gives me a hug and I can tell she's been through a lot.

"What happened to you?" I ask in an annoyed voice as I shove her off of me.

"I don't have a car!" She yells so everyone looks at us but I don't mind.

"So?" I shrug.

"This hospital is over an hour away!" I look at her obviously confused.

"What? Did you walk all the way here!?" I yell, earning an eye roll from Elizabeth.

"Of course not." she says, but as I look at her features she looks tired and sweaty.

"I ran." she mumbles, but I can't hear her.

"What?" I look at her face and her cheeks blush. " I ran!" She yells.

I feel like laughing. As in rolling on the floor laughing.

Then it hits me, " You're still in love with Travis," I whisper.

She looks at me still blushing.

"You were worried!"

We stand there awkwardly for a minute then she snaps back to reality.

"If you tell anyone about this you'll be sorry!"

I throw my hands up in the air surrendering to a person who is about three feet tall, it feels weird.

------------------------------------
Earlier

Elizabeth POV

I have to make sure he's okay! He can't just, I don't know, die!

I run across the high way at full speed. My mind drifts off again.

I wonder if he will forget why we broke up and still think he's dating me!

I hope so!

I'm almost up to the hospital doors when I see a tall, pretty blonde jogging through the hospital doors.

Right now I'm so worried I don't care that a car nearly hits me, then another,and another, and just my luck, 5 others.

Finally I make it through the hospital doors. And some more of my luck kicks in and I get trampled, literally!

In the distance I hear my name being called, I look over to where I think it came from.

Thankfully it's Ta- I mean winter. 😨 forgot that I can't tell you that secret you're gonna have to wait!

I run over to her and give her a hug.

Honestly I hate her guts but I really need a hug!

"What happened to you?" She asks sounding annoyed and shoving me away from her.

I try to make something up but my head takes over, " I don't have a car!" I yell, why I'm yelling? Not quite sure myself.

"So?" She shrugs, I don't know what comes next.

"The hospital is over an hour away!" And I'm gonna stop here because you pretty much know the story.

But why don't we focus on continuing?

-------------------------------

Winters POV

I decide to ask the receptionist for help after fighting with myself about being incapable of doing anything myself.

" Hi, my name is Winter Evergreen and-"

The receptionist looks at me with a bored expression on her face. " Do I care?" She asks.

I look at her and think for a minute, I have two choices.

1. I can calmly walk away and find someone else. (not likely)
Or 2. Hop over the desk and tackle the receptionist (probs)