Chapter-3

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

>>Previous chapter

Nanon: "Don't even think about copying my homework."

"Please be my only best friend. You are the only person who can help me, na na na." Chimon started to nag, and I knew he wouldn't stop nagging until I gave him my homework.

"Argh, fine, here, but don't you dare expect my homework next time," I warned him, but this was not the first. I already warned him from our preschool, who never listened, and I always gave in to his nagging.

"Aww, my Nanon is the best," he said while hugging and taking my homework. He started to do his copying work.
___________________________________________

"Nanon, can you bring this file to Miss Fah?" Mr. Ming asked Nanon, who was reading a book.

"Yes, sir." Nanon stood up, and Chin held his hand with pleading eyes, as Nanon was again going to the senior block.

"Sensei, can I take Chimon with me?" Nanon asked while Sensei took a glance at Chimon and nodded his head.

"Sure."

Chimon was about to shout when Nanon slapped his mouth before he could shout.

They are both walking in the senior block while Chimon is talking nonstop.

While Nanon was nervous, he didn't know the reason behind his nervousness.

Chimon saw Perth and Drake playing with each other. Ohm was silent and was slowly coming towards them, following each other from Ohm's side.

"Look, Ohm is here," Chimon said, making Nanon gulp.

"It's a senior block course; he will be here. Let's finish our work and go back to our class," Nanon said, starting to walk in Ohm's direction to pass them.

Unexpectedly, an unexpected passing

Ohm looked in Nanon's direction, making him gulp. Unfortunately, he tripped over something, and Ohm's firmness had to be overturned.

It's just that Ohm's hand is so fast that Nanon's face doesn't touch the floor. Ohm immediately moved his hand forward to hold Nanon's chest with his hand.

"Ha ha ha ha ha,"

Drake laughed loudly, and Perth joined Drake while teasing them with him.

Chimon started to squeal like a fanboy, shipping his favourite ship.
However, Ohm did not shake his hand and instead put his arm around Non's waist.

"Huh..." Nanon was startled and looked up at Ohm.

'Thank you, but let me go." Nanon said, trying to remove Ohm's hand.

"I don't know if you remember the ones who haven't been released because they haven't thanked me yet."

Nanon didn't say anything but mumbled something that he couldn't hear.

"What's your name?" Ohm asked Nanon, frowning.

Nanon: "Why do you want to know?"

"Will your name be released out of the blue? I wanted to know the name of the one who I helped, "Ohm said with a grin.

"Nanon Korapat."

Aw, that's why they call him Nan.

Cute... Before Ohm could finish thinking, Nanon slipped out of Ohm's hand and followed the way he came, leaving the file and chimon behind.

"Hey, don't leave me alone! Simon shouted and ran behind Nanon.

Ohm chuckled. He looked at the ground and picked up the file.

Ohm: "I will hand it to Miss Fah."

"Oh, oh, helping your crush? Loverboy" Perth teased Ohm rolled his eyes and went from there.

______>> Next day 

Chimon: "Heh, non, what should we eat at the canteen today?"

Nanon: "I'll go with spicy Thai basil chicken... What about you?"

"Same goes with me." I want to eat something spicy, and it's your treat today,"Chimon said while showing his palm in front of Nanon and handing him the money to buy their lunch.

"I'll be back; wait for me, "Chimon said, and they ran from there to get their lunch.

Nanon went to sit at their usual place. Chimon came with the food.

"Here we go." Chimon placed the food in front of Nanon, and they both started to eat and enjoyed their little time talking and laughing.

Chimon saw Kiet and her minions coming their way.

Chimon: "Look! Kiet the jealous bitch and her minions are coming our way."

"Language! "Don't insult anyone, okay?" Nanon said while lightly slapping Chimon's head.

"Okay, Mom, as you say, "Chimon said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey Nanon, congratulations! You've again got the first mark in the whole school." She said with a fake happy voice that jealousy was seen through her fake happy face.

Still, Nanon smiled and thanked her.

Keit: "I hope to beat you next time, Nanon."

"You can only hope, "Chimon said while sipping on his juice.
Kiet glared at him, while Nanon shook his head with a small smile.

"All the best, Kiet... I believe you can do it. Study hard" Nanon wished her genuinely Kiet faked her smile and went from there.

Chimon: "Bye-bye... I hope to never see you again.

Nanon looked at him with a glare.

Chimon: "What? You can tolerate her, but I can't; her annoying face itself is enough to ruin my happy day."

Nanon: "Ok, ok, let's go."

Chimon saw Kiet putting her leg in front of Nanon, who was walking in front of him, not knowing about that girl's plan. Chimon smirked at that.

"Hey, non," Chimon stopped Nanon. "You said you have some work in the library, right? I can be on my own from here."

"Oh, OK, then see you tomorrow," Nanon said, and they went from there. They both don't have any classes after the lunch break.

Chimon walked towards Keit and wanted to step on her foot. She screamed in pain, holding her foot.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kiet; I didn't see your foot," Chimon said with a fake worried face.

"You did this on purpose." One of her minions shouted.

"Hey! It was her fault for putting her legs out of my way. It's not my fault, "Simon said, and he walked out of there satisfied with today's day.

>>>>>>>

Nanon was walking through an empty corridor, even though there were people around him.
He felt like someone was following him.
When he turned back, no one was following him. The people on the street were also doing their work.

He felt like he was being followed behind; the more he went on, the more he felt someone's presence. Nearing the library, when Nanon reached the empty corridor, he got even more scared, so he didn't look back and didn't walk.

"That's it! This sh*t is scaring  me."With this thought, he started to run.

It would be wrong for Nanon alone to run around the corridor, holding the bag strap tightly. It was obvious that a person was following Nanon when he ran.

"God, who came to bully me?" Nanon has heard that there are people who abuse and extort money at Nanon's school.

"I've never experienced it before, but I'm going to experience it now." Nanon's mind was going crazy with his thoughts.

At the turning point, Nanon hid under a chair in a room labelled as a science lab.

"Uff breath, Nanon breath, everything is going to be okay." Nanon is tried from all running and the rumbling words in his head.

After a while

Nanon heard someone enter the lab where Nanon was.

"Huh, did they come?"

Nanon slipped out from under the hiding chair and approached the entrance to avoid being observed by the lunatic who was following him. He peeked out and could only see the guy's back. He was on the phone talking with someone.

Nanon took the chance to leave.He tried leave as fast as he could, but his bag was grabbed from behind, causing Nanon to flinch.

Nanon: "Let me go. Don't do anything to me. Please let me go."

He closed his eyes, folded his hands, and pleaded, trying to let go of his bag so then he could run from there.

"..."

The first sound came from the lunatic who followed Nanon.

"No, no, no, let go."

Nanon didn't look back at all.

The bag seems to have slipped from the guy's hand. As soon as he was free, Nanon didn't even waste a second. He ran from there without looking back, as if his life depended on it.

>>Ohm pov

Right now, Drake Perth and I are standing.
In the alley bridge, which connects to the library floor

I'm in my thoughts, not minding listening to these two rumblings about some random things that I'm not interested in right now. My only interest is knowing more about nonkitten.
Suddenly, my eyes caught something that caught my interest.

"Of course it's not."

I saw him walking through an alley.

"Guys, I have some work to do. I'm going." With that, I ran from there, ignoring their shouts.

I followed him quietly, but somehow I could feel that he was alerted by my presence when we reached the empty corridor. I could feel his fear from here.

"Should I stop following him?" I thought to myself, then shrugged.

"I'm not going to eat him or something; I'm just curious where this kitten is going," and I continued to follow him. Suddenly, he started to run.
I, too, started running behind him. Oh, I'm enjoying this Tom and Jerry game.

At one of the turning points, I missed him.

"Where is he?" I thought to myself,

"I missed him. I should check in the lab," Ohm said, going inside the lab.

After a while

My phone started to ring. I picked it up and saw it was Perth.

Ohm: "Huh... did they come?"

"Ok, I'm coming in awhile."

My eyes caught the mirror where Nanon was peeking out behind the chair.

"Cute"

Although he tried to run out the door,
I guess it's Nanon's luck; his bag got stuck in the doorknob, causing Nanon to flinch.

"Let me go. Don't do anything to me. Please let me go."

He thought of me as a bully or something.

He closed his eyes, folded his hands, and pleaded, trying to let go of his bag so then he could run from there.

"..."

I could even form a word. I tried to calm him, but he was fully concentrating on his panicking mood.

Nanon: "No, no, no, let go."

Nanon didn't look back at all.

I slipped the bag off the doorknob. As soon as he was free, he didn't look back; he ran from there as if his life depended on it.

I looked at my hand and saw a cat keychain.

"I should return it, "I thought, and I had a reason to talk to him.

>>End of Ohm's pov
______________

Next day 

Ohm was playing with the keychain going towards the junior block. He saw Nanon and his friend sitting on the stairs.

He was about to go towards them when his eyes landed on the puppy keychain hanging from Nanon's bag.

"How many keychains does this kitten have?" Ohm thought to himself and looked at the keychain in his hands.

"You're mine," Ohm said to the kitten Keychain with a smile.

He looked at Nanon, who was talking about yesterday's incident like he saw some adventurous movie, his expression changing from time to time, making Ohm chuckle.

_

____________

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Well, that's it for this chapter. See you guys in the next chapter.💙

I hope you like this chapter❤️💚

Don't forget to comment down your thoughts💚❤️
Love you all💚❤️