Chapter-6

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Ohm looked at their hands and smiled "One day, I will hold your hand as your boyfriend, be ready for it my soon-to-be-boyfriend"Ohm said while kissing Nanon's fingers before letting go of his hands.

These actions are making Nanon's heart beat faster. He could feel a thousand butterflies in my stomach

Ohm moved back a little and started to walk out of the auditorium

"I was considered to propose you with some typical Romantic ideas, but that would not suit my personality."
"I love you, Nanon," Ohm said winking at Nanon as he walked backward looking at Nanon with a grin.

"See you tomorrow baby," Ohm said and went from there leaving Nanon flustered.
________________________________________

Nanon is still in shock he is sitting in his class looking outside the window

"Does he mean what he said? Ohm loves me. Omg, Ohm pawat loves me he proposed to me. How can it be possible? Till today I thought I was invisible to the entire school but"

chimon is looking at Nanon's face confused Nanon's expressions are changing from time to time making it hard for him to keep a normal face he can't resist but laugh loudly seeing Nanon's face

"What happened to you? Did you get caught by any ghost or something?"Chimon asked laughing nanon looked at chimon with a pout.

Nanon looked around apologizing he shut Chimon's mouth by smacking his head with the note

"Ouch, rude, "Chimon said while rubbing his head

"Ohm confessed"Nanon mumbled making chimon confused.

"What? Coming again? Ohm confessed? To whom?"Chimon asked

"To me," Nanon said there was a long silence.

"Ohm said he loves me"Nanon Said making chimon scream.

"Fuck! My ship is going to sail"Chimon shouted Nanon quickly covered his mouth and looked at everyone with an awkward smile.

"Sorry," Nanon mumbled while dragging chimon out of the class.

He let go of chimon "If you shout I will smack your head" Nanon said as he saw chimon was about to scream.

"What happened there? Come on spill it all don't miss any sequence"

"Is it like a movie for you? "Nanon asked chimon nodded his head. Nanon rolled his eyes.

Nanon said everything making chimon squeal in happiness.

"Did he ask you out? "Chimon asked Nanon shook his head. Chimon pouted

"Why didn't he ask you out?"

"Well, I'm here to ask about going on a date with me"Ohm's voice came from behind startling them both.

"P'Ohm? What are you doing here?"

"Came to ask you out on a carnival date with me, "Ohm said with a wink making Nanon blush. Chimon was about to fall as the scene in front of him was so good for his shipper mind.

Perth held him from behind while rolling his eyes.

"So, what's your answer?"Ohm asked Nanon had been unable to form a coherent reply to Ohm at the time.

But Ohm merely smiled understandingly, telling Nanon to think about it before walking away not before giving a flying kiss to Nanon.

.