Chapter-4

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

>>Previous chapter

Ohm was playing with the Keychain going toward the junior block. He saw Nanon and his friend sitting on the stairs

He was about to go towards them when his eyes landed on the puppy Keychain hanging on Nanon's bag.

"How many keychains does this kitten have?"Ohm thought to himself and looked at the Keychain in his hands

"You're mine," Ohm said the kitten Keychain with a smile.

He looked at Nanon, who was saying chimon about yesterday's incident like in a movie, his expression changing from time to time making Ohm chuckle.

___________________________________________

Ohm is sitting on his bench while looking at the Keychain in his hand. Perth and Drake are sitting in front of him with bored expressions.

"Ohm, how long are you going to stare at the Keychain?"Drake asked while trying to take the Keychain from Ohm, who quickly moved his hand back with a glare again. Ohm went back to his dream world.

"Woah, are you for real? What has gotten into you? Yesterday you didn't attend the party this morning you were not able to be found. Now you're looking at this Keychain like an idiot " Perth said, making Ohm smile

Ohm laughed at something, making both of them gulp. "Did he fully go mad?"Drake asked. Perth sighed and shook Ohm by his shoulder.

"What the heck happened to you?"Perth shouted, Making Ohm come back from the dream world.

"What?"Ohm asked, irritated

"Do you remember? Yesterday we asked you to join us at a party but you rejected it. Saying you're busy. The Ohm Pawat! The party king rejected a party. We are still in shock, " Drake shouted, making everyone turn towards them. Perth apologized and smacked Drake's head, who pouted.

Ohm, lying his head on the deck while looking at the Keychain. "I'm going crazy for this kitten,"

"I'm sure Ohm finally became crazy being single. That's why he started to love a Keychain," Drake said, making Perth roll his eyes.

"Not the Keychain but the keychain owner who is also a kitten," Ohm said, making Perth and Drake smile widely

"Did you finally realize you love him?"Perth asked, making Ohm sit straight

"Am I?" He looked at the Keychain and smiled."I fell in love."Ohm mumbled with a smile

"The Ohm pawat who has always been careless about his life only partying around without any worries about his future that Ohm pawat is in love. This is going to be a headline news of our school newspaper, "Drake said while shaking Perth by his shoulder. Ohm rolled his eyes.

Ohm: "Now, what should I do?"

"Winning Nong Nan's heart is not so easy, but it can be possible if it's you," Drake said. Ohm smiled widely at that.

"Should I make a move by ordering him around?"Ohm asked Perth, and Drake looked at him with a done face.

"Now it's a big doubt for Ohm to win Nanon," Drake said while shaking his head, Ohm pouted.

"About that, we are as weak as you in relationship advice. How about asking your sister? You know, right even though she is single, she is an expert in giving relationship advice."Perth said, making Ohm nod his head with excitement.

"Then I'm going to her, "Ohm said and was about to go from there when Drake and Perth dragged him back to his seat

"Where do you think you're going? It's our cleaning time our classes are over, "Perth said, making Ohm smile