Thailand & Vietnam Part 1

Vietnam looked at the ground, sad and lonely. She didn't know what to do and she was truly bored. She saw Thailand from a corner. "Thailand... Always so perky... How does he do it?" She asked herself. Thailand heard her. "Oh, Nothing Much! I just try to make the best of every situation with my elephant Toto at my side." He replied. "Oh." She said, confused. She didn't mean for him to hear her say it, but she doesn't know what else to talk about. Thailand came closer to Vietnam. "We don't talk enough, Ms. Vietnam," He said with a chuckle out of the blue. "What's that supposed to mean?" Vietnam asked, both curious and defensive. "Nothing, it's that our countries are pretty close- not on the other side of the world, not an ocean away, really close- and we could become good allies." Thailand replied, trying to act calm as if he did not just attempt and backfire at asking Vietnam out. "Mhm, our countries are pretty close together, aren't they?" Vietnam said with a nod. Behind the two, there was a lot of noise coming from knick-nacks people had. Buzzing, beeping, and a mix of other sounds a lot of people can't identify. "Let's meet again?" Thailand asked, hopeful. Vietnam looked at him and simply stated, "I see nothing wrong with talking right now while we can." Thailand laughed. "Well.... wouldn't you like to talk more privately...??" Thailand asked. "UHM, Player Alert...?" Vietnam spoke, confused. "Just Kidding," He started with a chuckle; "The noise is pretty loud in here and I can barely hear you. It would be much easier to communicate at a cafe' or something like that." He said, somewhat in shock of her response. "Are you asking me out??" She asked. "Country talk." He replied. "Okay." Vietnam had tuned everyone out beside them, she didn't notice all the talk and commotion. She was shocked, she didn't mean too tune people out- but she did. "We will meet again, Vietnam" Thailand said, and walked away with a wave and a huge smile. Vietnam nodded. She felt somewhat lighter- she didn't know why. She felt like a huge rock had been taken off her chest and she had nothing more to carry. But she knew she did, she was starting to smile, but before it went all the way it stopped. "Country Business..." She thought to herself. "What will this be..?"