...Your Job...

((((((I AINT 15 ANYMORE. Its December 19, 2020. I wrote two new chapters and im pretending these first two didnt happen because its too fucking cringe😭So yeah.)))))༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

You were in your office looking threw the cameras, it was your first day working at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. For some reason you felt like someone was watching you, but you didn't want to scare yourself so you tried to forget it. Bonnie was gone...you quickly check if the purple bunny is outside your door, and there he is looking directly at you "Hmph" You said and push a button to close the door. "Heh" You hear a voice say, you jump up and look around you, but nothing was there. Then you felt a warm hand touch your shoulder "Hello~" You hear a man say to you. "AHHH!" you screamed falling to the floor and you crawled to the corner hugging your legs. "Oh I'm sorry, did I scare you?~" A man with a deep raspy voice asked you as he crouched down, he pulled your (color of your hair) out of the way and smiled at you. You were furious, you slapped him right across what you now saw a purple face. He chuckled "Well, nice to meet you too~", you quickly felt bad for hitting the man, not even knowing who he was, and he was just saying hello. "O-oh! I-I'm so sorry! You scared me and I just--..." You said trying to apologize, but you couldn't make the words out. You then felt him rap you around his arms "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You screamed and pushed him "Whoa, calm down there, it's okay" He said his voice so calm it seemed to actually calm you down. "Sorry," you said looking up at his white eyes, he was all purple "My name is (y/n)" You said shyly pulling your hair out of the way revealing your (color of your eyes) shiny eyes. "My name's Vincent~" He grinned at you blushing lightly starring deeply in your eyes, you quickly turn to your tablet and see that Chica is right outside. You turn to push the button but Vincent already had pushed it grinning at you, you tripped and fell on his chest, he caught you "Well, I guess it's just us now~" Vincent grinned at you "Hahahahaha, I have to work" You said nervously feeling your face turn red, you turn away but he just pulls you back into his arms "Come back here, love~" Vincent smiled at you closing his eyes, he held you by the waist making sure you couldn't get away and started to lean in. You panicked and put your finger to his lips "W-What are you doing, Vincent?" You said blushing a dark red and pulling away slowly. You go back to your tablet and look threw the cameras. You open both doors because Bonnie and Chica were both gone, you feel Vincent sitting beside you. You feel him starring at you but you couldn't look at him afraid your face might turn red. He WANTED you to look him in the eyes, he wanted to make you blush.
You feel your ears turn red and you see him stand up and grab you from behind, you felt him bite your ear, and lick your neck "Vincent?" You said feeling your face turn red. You saw him close both doors and smirk at you removing his clothes. You covered your eyes. But you found him uncovering them and he started removing your clothes.
"S-stop" you said trying to push him away, you did find his face really handsome, "Don't worry~ You'll like it~" Vincent whispered in your ear.
((I'm not writing anymore lol))