Reviving this shit cuz im bored

(𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭.)

At home you were rather lonely. Not because there was no one around, no, but because you knew your whole life that the friends and people you surrounded yourself with were fake. You tried cutting them off to go with your new years resolution plan but it was easier to keep people around and at least have someone to talk to for some time than to not have anyone to talk to at all.

This wasnt a good way to live. You knew that. Yet, you dont do anything about it. It seems like lately you dont care much for anything. Its no wonder you're struggling in school and hardly care that you risk your life everyday working in the pizzeria. Yeah its frightening most nights but at the end of the day you know you're getting paid. 

You remove your clothing and get ready for a bath. Once you've bathed you prepare for bedtime. You sit, you lay back, and feel yourself sinking into the bed as you thought back to how the day went but you cant seem to remember anything truly interesting. The days are starting to feel the same when you really think about it. Maybe you should talk about this with someone but honestly you knew no one actually gave a damn so why bother? You're fine for now.

You drift off to sleep.

(𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐈𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐟😂🤪)